Wow, thanks for the harsh words Brad.
I am already feeling like the scum of the earth. I am not blaming him. I blame myself for my choices and for not trying harder to get through to him. Had he been more receptive, who knows... things may have played out differently. I can't change the past, only try to learn from mistakes and fix things going forward.
Draconis, thanks. I am doing as many of those as I can.
- Silence - I guess that's what this separation is. He isn't talking to me while we are apart, though I've left the door wide open for if/when he wants to.
-Open Book - I have offered this multiple times. He said thank you, but has not taken me up on it. Unless he's still snooping, in which case, there is nothing to find.
- Time - This is one of the life lessons I am working on - I am an impatient person anyway, about everything. I have been focusing on this for years but still have a long way to go. Guess I will keep waiting, as long as I can.
- Contract - I'd be willing to do this. Might even do it proactively and offer it to him.
- Cut ties - Done. Did not see TOM again after hubby found out, cut off all other contact after about 3 weeks, back in December. Apparently not fast enough for hubby.
- Schedule - I am a creature of habit. Put a monitoring anklet on me and track me. I don't care, I have nothing to hide.
- Vent - This might be helpful if we were talking to each other. Hard to do when you aren't in the same house.
- Answers - Anytime, I am willing to answer anything. Hopefully he would too.
- Beyond words - Doing my best but hard to do when you aren't actually together or talking. I'd love the chance to do it.