Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Innocent Text?

20K views 191 replies 52 participants last post by  anonymous42 
#1 ·
So my wife is getting a really expensive tattoo that covers her entire back and requires multiple long sessions to finish. She admitted that the artist is 26 and attractive, and she even told me that she texted him saying,

"This is ***** we can do it next Friday or sometime next week."

Before he replied, she added,

"I just realized how that sounded. lol"

And she even told me all of this. Well, the next day she left her cell phone at home when she went to work, so I looked at the text and it went on,..... he replied to her sexual inuendo,

"Sounds like a plan, we can do that!!! Just bring in $800 and we can make magic happen!! :):)"

To which she replied,

"Alright. Sounds great, so long as you're worth my while...what time?"

He replies, "1 PM ???"

They text goodbye and she ends with a smiley face.

IMO, she is basically giving this guy an open invitation to nail her ass or get a blo job after he tatts her up and takes all of our money. Am I insane to think that?

I confronted her about my insecurity and she showed me the text word for word and did not try to delete or hide anything. She thought that I was overreacting and said that there was nothing to it.

It still did not make me feel better. If a girl tells me that, married or not, I'm thinking I can do that if I want it and if not at least get a BJ. Right??? Or am I crazy?

Please help

See less See more
#17 ·
She is attractive and flirtatious by nature...I guess I am too. I just want to know if you are a guy and a married woman tells you that do you think you can screw her?
Probably...definitely a good chance to score a good BJ though.

Listen, I think this is harmless especially since she showed you the whole story without trying to hide anything. But a married woman needs to know what a text like that does to a guys brain...both of them. Tat boy may not make a move but now he THINKS he can if he wanted it.

#10 ·
Regardless of whether she has done/not done anything 'improper' before, this situation made you uncomfortable (nothing wrong with that). Perhaps you came across as accusatory (the over-reaction)?

The text does seem too flirtatious for a married woman in my opinion. I would not like my husband to be interacting with another woman in that manner (it would feel disrespectful to me and our marriage).

This is a great opportunity to express to your wife what types of interactions may be more honoring to you and your marriage. It allows you both to agree on what each other is comfortable with. It shouldn't be a demand, but then you both can decide on how you want to be considered in these types of interactions.

Both my husband and I are very personable. We tend to chat up anyone we come in contact with throughout our day. You can be very kind/friendly without being flirtatious or giving ambiguous sexual vibes to someone.

It's a good moment for you and your wife to tease out your boundaries. Then you are both aware that when those boundaries aren't considered, that it may have the potential to hurt the other.

#15 ·
Why would you be in the lobbey?

So to push this even further how far does she have to undress for these? I assume shirtless for much of it with her laying on her breasts.

Is there a point where the pants have to come down?

This is where I here folks chime in that this guy os a pro ... like a doctor. he sees naked woman all the time.

I was not really joking about the clit piercing. Since she is in his chair and she is really into this, will they be discussing her next tat that covers other areas beyond this? Will he be examining her breasts for her nipple piercing. My point is that this isolated time can push boundaries very far. What are yours.

I assume she is not using a female because this guy is an artist and she wants his work ... yadda yadda.

#19 ·
Entropy

She has her shirt off the whole time and is going to get her leg done so will have pants off for that. She says she would not do anything and that he is too young and hot but he is only 2 years younger than her and she is hot and has lost 12 pounds since this process started. Also, he texted her 2 days later to make sure she was healing up. I feel like he knows he has it in the bag. Do you think he feels that way?

#29 · (Edited)
Entropy

She has her shirt off the whole time and is going to get her leg done so will have pants off for that. She says she would not do anything and that he is too young and hot but he is only 2 years younger than her and she is hot and has lost 12 pounds since this process started. Also, he texted her 2 days later to make sure she was healing up. I feel like he knows he has it in the bag. Do you think he feels that way?
People are different. I get that you are worried she would "do" something. I would not be ok with my wife being naked in a private room with any dude for multiple long sessions period. This is without the texting. This is without the dude being hot and so on.

And I think I am right in assuming they will be examining her whole body for his other work.

But what you describe would not work for me. So I would have insisted she get the tat from a female.

Why did you agree to this?

Anyway, it is not to late for you to tell her you decided this is not what you can accept. Her spending this time nude with this guy. If you cannot be in there with them the whole time then you and her go find another place with a woman doing the work.

But indeed there is flirting because they both no she is going to be naked and alone with this guy. While she may be all about the tattoo she is really digging the idea of being nude with this guy alone for en extended period of time. There will be much flirting and very likely things that they would not do with you there. In fact, count on it.

Also there will be pictures taken. Right?

#20 ·
IMO, she is basically giving this guy an open invitation to nail her ass or get a blo job after he tatts her up and takes all of our money. Am I insane to think that?
I didn't read the above in:-

"This is ***** we can do it next Friday or sometime next week."

Before he replied, she added,

"I just realized how that sounded. lol"

he replied to her sexual inuendo,

"Sounds like a plan, we can do that!!! Just bring in $800 and we can make magic happen!! "

To which she replied,

"Alright. Sounds great, so long as you're worth my while...what time?"

He replies, "1 PM ???"

They text goodbye and she ends with a smiley face.

#24 ·
Look I don't know about you. I can only speak for me. I don't care what they say at the studio about spectators.

NO MALE IS GOING TO WORK ON MY WIFE LIKE THAT WITHOUT ME OBSERVING.

It's called the power of gold. If you want my gold you follow my rules, or I go else where.

PS, I'd already be elsewhere.

#30 ·
If I was cool with a tattoo artist spending hours looking at and with his hands on my essentially naked wife, don't believe I'd blow a gasket over a couple flirty text messages. Little like leaving the vault open but screaming when Dillinger glances at the change drawer. If a guy flirting with your wife bugs you, why would you let one decorate her body with pictures?

#31 ·
Personally I think if you don't feel you can trust your wife with the tattoo artist you shouldn't be with her. She openly showed you the texts. It deosn't appear she's trying to hide anything.

I really don't think you have anything to worry about...unless of course your gut is telling you different. You know her and I don't.

#34 ·
i have had 14 tattoo's done on me (avatar show 3) everytime i had someone in there watching me. and if my wife ever text'd that to someone and then told me basically not to be there i would tell her the D papers will be waiting for you when you get home.

my opinion THERE IS WAY MORE going on than you know about.

#35 ·
I personally wouldn't wish to be married to a woman who'd be comfortable displaying her hooties and bare behind for another man (medical necessity excluded). I wouldn't feel comfortable getting naked and letting Kim down at the massage parlor work me over and I doubt the wife would think highly of it, either. I don't engage in sex talk with other women but I also don't display my genitals or bare butt for them, either. Wouldn't want my naked wife swinging on a pole for money, either. It's not that I'd suspect she might "cheat" on me, it's that some things are supposed to be reserved for only me to say, hear, see, feel, etc. I think that's rather the idea of intimacy. She didn't marry the world. She married me. I realize other folks have other ideas of appropriateness. We wouldn't get along, so I didn't date them and I wouldn't marry them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.