Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

No Sex Cheating hurts just as much..text/email/phone

5K views 42 replies 20 participants last post by  aine 
#1 ·
I just guess I am venting. I have been cheated on over and over by my Woman of over 2 years. It is all Text/email/phone calls. It is everything from "how was your day" to full on XXX rated talk. She has done this with primarily with her ex-husband and some other guys here and there. She just doesn't think it is cheating in the same sense as if she had sex with another man.

Well, to me it is! It hurts just as bad. It is the sharing of private stuff and boyfriend type talk that should be reserved for only me.
I do not want to spend my life monitoring her phone and email accounts. This has come up with another girlfriend from 2011 as well, who did not understand it was cheating and it was wrong.

So, maybe it's me. Call me old fashioned. Whatever. If yo are doing any of this stop it! it is not right and it hurts.

#38 ·
Jdeasy,

Here's what you can do right now to improve your next relationship.

Track down everyone your GF is having inappropriate conversations with, then expose the whole group to THEIR GFs, wives, Mothers, family members etc.

When you meet your next GF tell her the story of how you exposed your exGFs emotional affairs, this will show here that you will not lay down when cheated on, and their will be a cost to the OM, express how the exposure was done systematically completely and without warnings or treads with the impartiality and seriousness of a Judge pronouncing execution.

Two years is a long time to endure emotional affairs because when a woman becomes emotionally closer to someone other than you, it almost always the case that she has also sexually detached from you as well, or she is thinking of the other person while intimate with you.

Tamat

#42 ·
Its not you. This is Cheating, sex doesn't have to take place for it to be.

Ask her if she would be OK with you doing the same with another woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.