Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Why the hell was my account banned for being a troll ?

5K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  225985 
#1 ·
My older account sparrow5555 was banned for being a troll and multiple accounts. I couldn't recover my older account sparrow555 due to the password reset issue and had to create a new account. What the hell is going on with the mods and the site ?

I tried repeatedly contacting the mods for the ban issue and received no reply. It felt that I only got banned because I got into an argument with a of man hating poster who started attacking me unprovoked . Her attacks on me were left as it were while my posts were deleted, and my account was labelled a troll and banned.

P.S: This would also be one of my multiple account.

#4 ·
Interesting.

You claim your older account Sparrow555 was no longer accessible because of the password reset so you created a new account Sparrow5555... But your first post as Sparroww5555 you attack and insult CynthiaD who has never even remotely been insulting to anyone...

Sparrow5555 said:
What an utterly disgusting, manipulative and an agenda based reply.
You actually made me create an account.

What the hell is wrong with you ?
So did Cynthia's post make you create an account or did the password reset make you create an account?

I thought you were a sock puppet of another guy who creates sock puppets as often as Trump makes an ass of himself. So if you're not he, I apologize. But if you are he...

#20 ·
Yes Pidge. I plan to do that. I know enough now that i am not over the reason i came to TAM and i know enough that i am prone to repeat it.

Right now all my effort is devoted to Mrs Blue's physical recovery which will take at least another month or two. Afterwards i can return to IC, self help books etc to fix or at least improve my shortcomings and for me to learn how to improve my emotional connection with my wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.