Talk About Marriage - View Single Post - Wife still cheating. I just filed for D
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-28-2016, 08:33 PM
Affaircare

Re: Wife still cheating. I just filed for D

NOTE TO SELF: I am not the Original Poster, my "wife" is not still cheating, and I have not filed for divorce. I am a female person so I have no "wife" LOL My husband isn't cheating either! LOL And I am ecstatically married to @Tanelornpete

I'm not sure what happened to this thread, but the OP is @collin8550. Without reposting the original post (because I can't remember it), in summary he caught his wife cheating, she won't stop the affair, he filed for D and she blew up his phone with texts and calls. I replied...

There's an easy way to block her from texting you: Turn your cell phone off!!

Unless there is BLOOD or FIRE she has no need to contact you, period. The chances of BLOOD or FIRE are pretty slim, and if there is BLOOD or FIRE she should call 911 first, anyway.

TURN YOUR PHONE OFF...and go about the rest of your night in peace.

Helping couples recover and reconcile after an affair or keep their marriages affair-free at Affaircare.

The 180 * Coping With Infidelity Newbies--Please read this! * Weightlifter's Evidence Gathering Post for Newbies * The Man Up Nice Guy Reference

Last edited by Affaircare; 12-03-2016 at 08:05 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome