Talk About Marriage - View Single Post - After Holiday and 2nd D-day anniversary UPDATE
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 01-10-2017, 11:12 AM Thread Starter
threelittlestars

Re: After Holiday and 2nd D-day anniversary UPDATE

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbitrator View Post
The tail end of your story seems to have fostered a speck of some long-awaited optimism ~ will be praying for you and for more of that optimism to come!

I would say though the holidays sucked in regards to health, I felt regardless my husband was more present trying harder than I have ever seen him to make sure we were all okay. Kids and me included.

I think I was internally sabotaging positive feeling because of resentments in the beginning, but he stuck through not letting my attitude confuse him or anger him.

i ended my holidays thinking he was really wonderful, and that maybe Im just being a ***** now because I'm still mad sometimes. But I'm working through that anger.

We are choosing for now No marriage counseling. We think we may be in a place to do that in March. Ic is covered by insurance and Marriage counseling is not. But its not just financial reasons. I think Marriage counseling right now could rip open too easily festered wounds. I want those wounds to loose their sting just a little.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome