Talk About Marriage - View Single Post - The dynamics of quickies for marriages with mismatched drives?
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 01-11-2017, 10:59 AM
Faithful Wife

Re: The dynamics of quickies for marriages with mismatched drives?

I'm not sure how it would go in your marriage because of the built in mismatch, but hopefully it can be something you two can work out.

For me, in a good sexual relationship, quickies occur regularly, but less often than non-quickies. In my current relationship when we can sometimes have sex over 10 times in a week, probably 4 of those would be quickies. In a relationship where I could only have sex maybe 2 or 3 times a week, I would be unlikely to want any of those times to be a quickie, unless it would be by adding a 3rd or 4th time.

Some quickies aren't so quick. Some even turn into long love making sessions because the passion is so high we can't stop, even if we originally intended to. Other quickies are truly 5 minutes or less. Usually a super quick one like that just leaves us horny for more, so we end up having longer sex shortly after like later in the evening or the next morning.

I really like giving a great HJ, so that's one of the ways I love having a quickie...just giving him a HJ and this makes him so horny that later he rocks my world.

Remember the goal of feminism: Making sure only alphas get laid!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome