Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

TAM tech issues - WTH

5K views 34 replies 12 participants last post by  VS Admin 
#1 ·
Ok, so am I the only one having issues with TAM?

For the last coupe months I've had nothing but problems ranging from pages freezing up due to "long running script" to security certificate issue. I have trouble typing replies because the web page locks and unlocks randomly so I have to retype the message 5 times. The length of time it takes for a page to load is ridiculous because it takes the banner ads forever to load.

I have to admit the frustration of dealing with this has been keeping me away.

#8 · (Edited)
I checked that thread and the most recent post that showed up was over a month ago on 12/23.

So I posted to it and my post simply vaporized, the last post on that thread remained the same.

But that thread shows in my user control panel and also on the main "new posts search thread" as if I am the last poster and if I click on it, it still keeps showing up in my user CP as if I hadn't read it.

So the post is supposedly there on the thread but it cannot be accessed, along with all the others made in the past month.

#9 ·
Adding @Yungster.

Ok, so am I the only one having issues with TAM?

For the last coupe months I've had nothing but problems ranging from pages freezing up due to "long running script" to security certificate issue. I have trouble typing replies because the web page locks and unlocks randomly so I have to retype the message 5 times. The length of time it takes for a page to load is ridiculous because it takes the banner ads forever to load.

I have to admit the frustration of dealing with this has been keeping me away.

#16 ·
I tried Tapatalk just now.

Shows @blueinbr as the last poster, it says there's 15 pages but I still see only up to page 8 and that same post by Collin on 12/23 just like I do with my pc.

I'm not even logged in on the Tapatalk App and I get the exact same results as I do on my computer.

#19 ·
On my home computer it's showing I'm on page 20 of 20, but on my phone (using Tapatalk) it shows 42 pages and I can read blues and Chucks posts.

This post has been deleted
#33 ·
All kinds of crap have been happening around here lately. Hell, I couldn't even get to the site without a proxy server for 6 months!

Reactions: Manchester
This post has been deleted
#34 ·
Malwarebytes protects me from that. Been using it for 3 years and have never had a problem of any sort. And it's compatible with your anti-virus. You run the 2 together. You should check into it. Worth every penny.

#35 ·
Running all the re-syncing issues, should help things a bit in the short term.

We're in the process of testing some pretty major server upgrades. Our hope is, that once they are done things should get a bit more stable here.

No ETA as of yet. Requires a lot of testing

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.