Talk About Marriage - View Single Post - My Bed Started Walking
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 02-25-2017, 08:10 PM
SunCMars
Forum Supporter

Re: My Bed Started Walking

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetpilot37 View Post
Went to the bedroom and sure enough the bed had moved yet another 6 inches off of the wall. In 8 months time the only activity that has caused the bed to mimic what it had done previously was our sex that night.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
God, I love your title !!!!

Of all the hotels that I have stayed in, and all the bed creaking and banging noises that my sensitive ears have picked up "there", this has to be the cause! Good eye, good deduction!

Someone might have moved it to flip a mattress or dust under the bed, or paint the bedroom. But, she helped not, your prurient imagination.

I think you spoke too soon. The bed thumping will be shifted to another soft horizontal plane. She now knows...you are curious George. She will be cagey, from henceforth, in time.

You need to place a camera outside both doors of your house. The kind of animal/hunting "trail' cameras that Cabella's sells. They are motion sensitive and take a series of pictures.

You need to find out what "Ghost of Christmas past" visits your wife in your absence.

I suspect the sex that she denies you is being offered to a short tailed, hairless POSOM from a dark woods. He has entered her furry burrow and taken her by night and by storm. She invited him in.

This often is the price and the meager ration of Celibacy. Such that, if a man or a women be denied intimacy by their betrothed, they will eventually seek it elsewhere.

Lack of intimacy... is a vacuum. A vacuum seeking warm flesh and respite from ambient and willing, peripheral bounders and carpet baggers.
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................
This is speculation. You need to prove your case. Check all her communication devices, her phone records. Put a VAR in her car. Check for messaging apps on her computer. Use "Locate Phone App" if she is using an Apple IPHONE. You can see where she is at all times if you set her phone up and install her on ICloud.
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................

Tell us about the lack of sex in your marriage. Why is this?

This....This is the nub of the stick that pokes me in the eye when the light of day energizes my optic nerve....SunCMars.... The Allegory of the Cave--> On this, I did a '180' and stepped out.

The Lion in Winter. Invictus..By Will, Shall... Saved from harm by my friends.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome