Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

25 unbreakable relationship rules

2K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  notmyrealname4 
#1 ·
#4 ·
No it was a good read.

I'm sure lots of clueless people in failing relationships will find it useful.

I'm sure at least one person will read it and think "wow I never thought that showering only once per week could be connected with her lack of interest in having sex with me".

#7 ·
The TAM policy was changed a short while ago, so members cannot delete their threads.

I know, it's unfair and self serving, especially since (I think) it still says in the forum rules that members can delete their posts.

All you can do is edit each post and delete the text in each one.

#8 ·
Sometimes the obvious isn't so obvious. That's why it's good to share things like this, so people will have a different perspective and be able to see things more clearly. Don't be embarrassed for sharing what has been helpful to you.

Wow, I'm a real winner. I can't even get the original post fully deleted.
I'm sorry you are feeling so down on yourself today. Maybe you could go do something nice for yourself like take a walk, read something uplifting, make yourself a delicious, healthy meal, exercise, etc.

#9 ·
@browser, that's what I tried to do; just delete the text in my original post, but for some reason, it wouldn't delete and save.
@CynthiaDe, thanks for that; I'm crazy busy on Tuesdays, bouncing from full time job to my own gig then to an after work hobby/activity. Essentially, I'm on the go from 6am to 10pm, so I bowed out of my after work activity early and went home for a hot shower and an early to bed night, which did wonders since I'm also sick! :)

#17 ·
As soon as someone tells me that some rules are "unbreakable", I get a sudden urge to break one.

I bet Charlotte Hilton Andersen breaks at least half of them on a regular basis.

"Deal with problems within 24 hours". Yeah sure. Most marriages have problems that last the entire marriage and just have to be accepted.

And I don't have nights out drinking with "the girls", so I sure as **** am not gonna accept it from a husband.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.