Talk About Marriage - View Single Post - Husband dictates when arguments are over
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-19-2017, 08:37 PM Thread Starter
Saibasu

Husband dictates when arguments are over

I really just need to rant here tonight. My husband drives me NUTS, no matter what happens, whether it be an argument or just him being an ass, he always dictates when it's time for me to shut up. Tonight for example, he asked me to bring a drink into our daughter, I was busy and asked if he could run one up to her. He does, then comes back and gets angry with me because he is tired. I'm tired too. He says whenever we are both tired he is ALWAYS the one who has to concede and get up.

First of all, that's BULL****. I'm pregnant, have a 7 year old with ADHD, and a 1 year old who hasn't slept since the day he was born. I'm always the one responsible to take care of him through the night and am up almost every night. I'm LUCKY if I get 3 or 4 hours in a night. LUCKY. And I do more than my fare share of household duties.

Whenever he is irritated with me he jumps from the one incident and extrapolates it. If he changes more diapers than me one day he will GUARANTEED say to me later that he always does all the diaper changes.

Then after my feelings were hurt I get a few minutes to try and talk with him then he just looks at me and says drop it. If I say I don't want to because I'm not done talking, he then proceeds to tell me that I talk about stuff too much and can't let things go.

Trust me, if I couldn't let things go, I wouldn't still be married to his ass.

Thanks for letting me rant. He's playing video games and I'm not allowed to talk about it anymore.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome