Talk About Marriage - View Single Post - New here, Dead fiancees parents are trying to take my son
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 04-07-2017, 01:27 AM
EleGirl
Administrator

Re: New here, Dead fiancees parents are trying to take my son

Unless they can prove that you are a danger to your child, no they cannot take your child away from you.

I do think you need to read up on child custody issues and grand parent's rights in your state. They differ state to state. In most states you don't even have to ever let him see them again if you don't want to.

I also suggest that you see a lawyer for a consultation of how to protect your paternal rights if her parents try to come after you for custody.

Surviving An Affair -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To Create A Passionate Marriage -

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome