Talk About Marriage - View Single Post - What Are The Long Term Effects Of An Affair?
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 04-09-2017, 07:16 PM Thread Starter
Truthseeker1

Re: What Are The Long Term Effects Of An Affair?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Blunt View Post

When spouses that have children betray they also damage innocent children, not just the spouse and themselves. Betrayal causes enormous damage for years and sometimes for a life time and all you mostly get from betrayal is you get your warped feelings, sexual organs, and ego tickled for short time.

What do you gain in the long run when you get all the illicit sex you want but lose your integrity and respect from your spouse and children?[/COLOR]
The effect on children is enormous...I know over a dozen children of infidelity..maybe more..about half have gone on to cheat themselves...adultery might end but the reverberations last for decades...there is no way to avoid the aftershocks of cheating...like I have seen written many times before "I hope a little bit of starange was worth it"

I've seen some posts here and on other sites where BSs go through all sorts of therapies to get over being cheating on.some of the most unbelievable cases I've seen is when spouses cheat in reasonably happy marriage - WTF is that about? How do you do that?

“But not all men seek rest and peace; some are born with the spirit of the storm in their blood.” ― Robert E. Howard

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome