Talk About Marriage - View Single Post - I need help with sustaining my marriage
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 04-16-2017, 11:01 PM
arbitrator
Forum Supporter

Cool Re: I need help with sustaining my marriage

Assuming that there are no children borne of this marriage, and given that professional counseling has failed miserably, the relationship has denigrated largely into the two of you living like a pair of platonic college roommates!

If that lifestyle is what you indeed want out of life, then so be it! Otherwise, I would highly recommend an immediate separation and your visiting a good family attorney in advising you of your property rights and to file for divorce on the grounds of "irreconcilable differences!"

Notwithstanding, you have a rather long road ahead of you because whether you file for divorce or not, you will have to sustain keeping yourself in individual counseling until such time that you can willingly enter upon a relationship with another person!

I wish you nothing but the best!

"To love another person is to see the face of God!" - Jean Valjean from Les Miserables

My Story!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome