Talk About Marriage - View Single Post - Really? Again!
Thread: Really? Again!
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 04-17-2017, 03:58 PM
CynthiaDe
Forum Supporter

Re: Really? Again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thestarsarefalling View Post
If I kicked him out he would be able to find a nice dumb girl to swallow his lies pretty easy. Pretty sure dating and marriage isnt as easy for single mom in her 30s. Plus whomever I marry has to be a step dad. It's complicated. It's a risk to stay and a risk to leave. Paralyzed me to make a decision.
It seems like you are saying that you'd rather live in your current miserable condition because you are afraid you would only be trading it for another miserable condition. Not all of life is miserable. Not all relationships are miserable. Life is not hopeless. You have power over your own life. Right now you have the power to decide not to live with a man who doesn't care about you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
For more on my marriage philosophies check out the marriage section of my website:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Standard Evidence Thread:

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome