Talk About Marriage - View Single Post - Ending Limbo?
Thread: Ending Limbo?
View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 04-23-2017, 05:56 AM Thread Starter
Thestarsarefalling

It's kind of crazy how my thoughts about R or separating swing back and forth. I sent a text message to my H telling him he had to leave his job or we needed to separate. We have had many discussions about the OW and I do believe his story for the most part. He is either lying to me or to himself about his motivations to see OW outside of work. He does not spent time with any other co workers outside of work so why her all of a sudden?

He said he was willing to leave his job but made the future sound so dark and terrible if that happened. Seems like he answered my question. I don't want him to leave his job because he loves it but I don't want to stay married to him if he does.

I get sick at the thought of him working and seeing the OW. My H swears that he doesn't see or talk to her much and the two times they saw each other outside of work was quick and not romantic. I kind of believe most of this story but I think he is still crushing on her at the very least.

It feels bad to think about divorcing him but I get panic attacks thinking about staying with him. Neither option is going to feel good.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome