Talk About Marriage - View Single Post - How to deal with my situation?
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 06-18-2017, 11:51 PM
EleGirl

Re: How to deal with my situation?

We humans have a skill that you can put to use here. We cannot usually help our initial reaction to something. But within a couple of seconds we have complete control over how we react.

Decide what the healthy way is to react to his texts. Perhaps you could decide to ignore them. Or only skim for info about the children. Then just ignore them.

Redirect your thoughts to something that you really like... for me it's walking on a beach or skiing. And just let that play in your head. Do not let him and his sister into your head. You can do that.

Surviving An Affair -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To Create A Passionate Marriage -

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome