Talk About Marriage - View Single Post - How to deal with my situation?
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 06-19-2017, 12:35 AM
EleGirl

Re: How to deal with my situation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrissyR View Post
Yeah, i agree. I just need to think of positive things. I just don't understand why he acts the way he does but when he doesn't get his way he is so vindictive. I swear he says to himself "what can i do to piss her off or make her angry".
You need to stop wondering why he acts like that. When you spend time wondering about it, you are giving him power over you.

Instead just accept that he is like that. Clearly he has a pathetic need to behave like that. End of story.

Again, stop giving him room in your head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrissyR View Post
Im pretty sure he blames all his unhappiness in his life on me. He is too immature to understand happiness comes from within. He has found someone who he feels is giving him happiness again but once the "newness" wear off he will be left with those feelings of inadeqecy. Especially bc i had to move 3 hours away to be with family and he will miss out a lot in our kids life.
I know that you are struggling to figure how what happened in your life. But here again, you are giving him too much space in your head.

He did what he did because he's the kind of man who cheats and justified it. Done, end of story.

Yes he will miss out on a lot of his children's life. That's the choice that HE made. Again, end of story.

You have the kids mostly. You are the more stable parent. While you might have moved 3 hours away. You get to have your children with you most of the time.

Surviving An Affair -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To Create A Passionate Marriage -

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome