Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

ladies, do you like dildos ?

144K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  wyldeone 
#1 ·
Ladies, I am thinking about buying a toy for the bedroom . What are your thoughts or what would your reaction be if your husband or lover wanted to use one to get you aroused?

#2 ·
I can say that my man is a little thrown off by me mentioning one. Thinks it will replace him or something, but his drive is lower than mine, he really don't like the thought of me using it, but, I told him he could join in if I were to get one! I'm like you though don't really know what's out there or if it is going to cause some problems in the relationship:scratchhead:

#12 ·
I once saw a toy in a magazine that was a chin strap with a penis sticking off the chin.

I must admit I would think that would be the ultimate toy pleaser for a couple to enjoy oral sex on the woman.

The only problem I could find is that I would feel 100% ridiculous with a penis jutting off the end of my chin, lol.

#15 ·
I think I would like the idea my husband WANTED to get one and use it on me, cause it says something interesting about his sex drive-always wanting to try new things, keep things exciting, a little adventerous. For that reason alone, I personaly would like the idea. His enthusiam is what would sell me on it , and allow me to enjoy it.

It was me who bought one about 2 yrs ago -when suddenly My sex drive exploded & he was having trouble keeping up with me , but in all honesty, I didnt care to use it , probably only did 3 times total. I bought a vibrator and a dildo, liked the dildo better, but absolutely no comparison to the real thing. I do not care for doing it alone at all.

Once He used it on me, I asked him too, and for me, that was just not a very passionate experience. He was NOT "into it" the way I think the Poster has in mind -to use on his wife. If he was, it would have made a big difference. My husband has absolutely no desire to experiment with sex toys, he wants me to use him, he always says he wants me to use "his toy", which is GREAT- I am not complaining, as I do prefer that. But still the zeal of the one who wants to use them, I believe that makes or breaks the experience -for the receivers pleasure.

Even if your wife may not originally want to try them, the way you present it to her, well, I believe this can surely "enhance" your sex life.

#18 ·
I use one on my wife she does enjoy it once she gets into it ,have been using it on her for over 20 years have a small one that vibrates and one that is about 10 inch long and 3-3.5 inch round I use it on her while she rubs the other on her clit
Posted via Mobile Device

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.