| | Abusive Boyfriend
Okay, this is going to be long..
My boyfriend and i have known each other for going on 11 years, we just recently became a couple about 7-8 months ago.. after a few months of dating we moved in with each other got engaged and what not but the only problem is.. he became abusive quickly after we moved in together.. i finally got the courage to leave him and started to put my life back together.. then a few days ago we decided to have another go at this.. only problem is.. the only reason why i said yes was because i am scared of what life has in store for me.. i have two young children.. my son 6 months old, and my nephew almost 13 months old. now i know that they will be 100% taken care of no matter what if i stay with him even if he becomes abusive again, which im assuming he will. he would never in a million years hurt them he loves them.. so i decided that i will just stick it out no matter what to make sure my children are taken care of.. i know that may not be the right thing to do but im not sure what to do.. im stuck in a really hard position and can not do this on my own at this point... at least i feel like i cant.. any advice?