Talk About Marriage - View Single Post - Is this wrong?
Thread: Is this wrong?
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 11:04 PM   #11 (permalink)
WadeWilson

Default Re: Is this wrong?

now i honestly dont have all the history.... but from what i can basicly tell, the childish things i am hearing is that you two do love and care for eachother....

she wants you as much as she sees you... and she wants you to be jealous.... that could mean she knows she has a good thing... or is just maybe really that much h0rn3y....

you do prove a bit of an example by not wanting to displease her by sending her elsewhere to seek what she needs... that just mean you want her to be happy and satisfied....

but what she wants is to be satisfied with you....
and of course you being the breadwinner is too stressful to keep up with her insatiable needs...
but you have to stand firm... if you feel she acts as if she wants to be caged... thats probably her saying you have to show some stregnth in the relationship....

do not be rude and fuss and fight but let her know when you're ready and not ready to f**k....

i too am the sole financial source in the household... and if i miss too much time even a couple of days, we will be on the streets... but sometimes i do not want a romp and my wife do... i sometimes oblige but most i have to reserve my energy...

and by all means... just real talk man to man... Do Not Send Her Into The Arms Of Another Man.....

i hope it works out for you though....