Talk About Marriage - View Single Post - Need help - i think my husband is going to leave me for another woman
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 05:27 AM   #3 (permalink)
Niceguy13

Default Re: Need help - i think my husband is going to leave me for another woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syrum View Post
Tell him no you don't want to fight for him.

Tell him if he leaves or continues to see or have any contact with this women by any means other then sending her a no contact letter that he is not welcome in your life.

tell him that unless he fights for your marriage, puts the effort in required, goes to counseling is totally honest and transparent that you will not be with him.

Tell him also that you are not even sure then that you want to be with him, because you don't find deceptive men, who cheat and would leave their own children very attractive.

Unless you do and say those things and mean them he will play you and think he can do whatever he wants and have you waiting at home for him.

You are worth more than that.
Though I see that as fighting for him and me and Syrum don't always see eye to eye all I can really say is Don't let him bait you its either his marriage or her period.
Niceguy13 is offline   Reply With Quote