Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

My husband has a problem with orgasms

33K views 38 replies 22 participants last post by  sinnister 
#1 ·
This has been going on for a while, maybe 3 years or so. My husband is totally interested and is very affectionate but sometimes when we have sex he can't orgasm. This happens mostly at night but sometimes during the day. He apologizes and claims that he doesn't know what is wrong with him. That it's not me. I'm very secure in our marriage except for that part. Doesn't every guy orgasm during sex? Oh, and he is in his mid 30s so age shouldn't be a problem. Any experiences with this? Is this normal?

#36 ·
My partner also has difficulty with orgasm, during sex anyway. He has sensory issues and can become overstimulated and this becomes a block for him. We can both also go for a very long time but I think this makes the problem worse, although he assures me he's having a great time. He very rarely finishes inside me and more often than not I help him to cum with him masturbating himself and me doing whatever seems fun at the time. It was an issue for him to let him see me like that for a long time, but I reassured him I found it sexy and it was not a chore at all, which is true. There have been times when he hasn't cum at all, and I've been more upset than he has, in fact he wasn't upset at all. The bottom line is that I know he has difficulty in this area, I encourage him, don't pressurise him and but I help him to achieve orgasm in any way I can and most of the time it works. Over 5 years I think there's only been 2/3 occasions when it didn't work out. Perhaps you could try our method, if it's something both of you feel you could do or find some other way to ramp things up?

By the way, I'm sure he doesn't know beforehand whether it's going to be one of those times, otherwise why would he initiate?

#39 ·
Zombie thread guys so replying to OP is probably useless.

Blood in seminal fluid is usually prostate issue (not a dr but I have prostate issues).

I'd be willing to bet that a lot of women have problems when sex lasts 30 minutes. My wife has never said anything but I can tell PIV for that long starts to hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.