Originally Posted by Colell
Thank you all for your input. It's very helpful. Please keep it coming. I'm a believer in taking in all sides of an argument before making a decision.
My suggestion would be that if she is willing to show commitment to working on this and you want to exhaust all of your options first, then she should be willing to go to a sex therapist/counselor with you. If she is willing to do that and you can see some traction there, you can decide where to go from there. If she's not willing to entertain doing much of anything to overcome this, then you have your answer, I guess, and you can be confident that you tried your best.
Don't bring any children in to the situation until it gets resolved one way or another.