Talk About Marriage - View Single Post - My wife had an affair with my brother
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 10:10 PM   #14 (permalink)
AnthonyS1980

Default Re: My wife had an affair with my brother

Let me tell ya... during my marriage, my wife cheated on me 2 times, made out with a couple guys, and I forgave her. All of that stuff happened at least seven years ago, so I thought we survived the affair, and we were a stronger couple for it. I thought my relationship with my wife was special and we could get through anything if we just kept the lines of communication open.
About six months ago, she started making drastic improvements in her life: she started going to school, began a new job in her field of study, lost a ton of weight, got a new wardrobe, fixed her credit, and got a new car.
Finally! My wife was taking responsibility for her own life! I was so proud of her!

Well... guess what?

She decided she's no longer in love with me, she met somebody at her new job, slept with him, and now she says she's in love with him after only 2 dates. These changes she made were in preparation of abandoning the marriage.
So before this happens to you, decide to move on, get your life together, then dump her. Please let me live vicariously through you! PLEASE!
AnthonyS1980 is offline   Reply With Quote