Talk About Marriage - View Single Post - For high drive women married to low drive men...
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 03:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
FirstYearDown
Banned

Default Re: For high drive women married to low drive men...

I have a very high libido and I was also rather wild when I was single.

From past experience and having three brothers, I know that men will have more respect for a woman that holds off on sex. For this reason, it is best not to share the number of partners you have had with men. We are w*ores and they are studs when they sleep around. It is so unfair, yet unfortunately very true.

Most people in my generation have sex within 3-4 dates. Before I was married, if I only wanted to have fun, it didn't matter when I had sex with a man. It was about meeting a physical need and nothing more. However, if I wanted to explore the possibility of a relationship, I refused sex for at least one or two months. My husband always says that most women slept with him faster than I did-I waited around 6 weeks!

Marriage has become a safer and more intimate way for me to explore my sexuality. I have done things with my husband that I never done with any other man, despite being a trollop in the past. Nothing compares to making love to my very best friend, my partner for life. I wish we could make love every day, but he has problems cumming if we don't leave a day in between.

Your husband married you, despite whatever time you chose to sleep with him. How have both of you dealt with this issue?
FirstYearDown is offline   Reply With Quote