Talk About Marriage - View Single Post - Pardon the interuption, is it normal for a heterosexual man to prefer anal sex?
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 08:52 AM   #31 (permalink)
LimboGirl

Default Re: Pardon the interuption, is it normal for a heterosexual man to prefer anal sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marriedinpei View Post
I simply have to weigh in here

A couple's birth control practices may influence things too. For example, for those using the rythum method, anal can be incorporated to allow love making during a time of the month it would otherwise happen. Or, a couple who uses condoms for birth control might go bareback for anal. Or, based on my own experience anal with condoms gives the man way more feel than vaginal with condoms.

While anal is thought of as being painful, disgusting etc. by some, it is thought of as just a bit naughty and very nice alternative within marriage.

No doubt at a time before artificial birth control, some couples used anal to keep their family size under some control.
My grandparents must not have liked it. They had 15 kids. This thought never entered my head before this thread. Grandparents and anal sex . Yuk
LimboGirl is offline   Reply With Quote