Talk About Marriage - View Single Post - Pardon the interuption, is it normal for a heterosexual man to prefer anal sex?
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 03:26 AM   #35 (permalink)
RClawson

Default Re: Pardon the interuption, is it normal for a heterosexual man to prefer anal sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by salvation2011 View Post
Here you are Enchantment! Im a little slow at figuring out how to scroll around on here. A big thank you for your advice, however, I still cant muster up the courage to hand him my panties

Maybe Im not tight enough vaginally, as I was typing another response I realized how large my last bf before my husband was and it hurt but not alot, and he was above average (I read that average is 6 inches and he was 10 inches).

Its definitely not a situaiton where he is trying to get me to do something I dont want to. Im scared to again after tearing. I also dont want to do it too much since I have read about women losing poop out of there because muscles get stretched. If anyone wants to put those fears to rest and tell me that my tear from 4 years ago has healed, I may give it another chance.

Your tear is called a fissure and they can happen without anal sex. It healed long ago. There has been a great deal of good advice in this thread especially about lots of lube and lots of foreplay.

My W gets very turned on from any kind of stimulation in that area and while she enjoyed it when we tried it she kind of has a been there done that attitude but everything else in regards to stimulation back there is fair game and just enhances the activity with us.
RClawson is online now   Reply With Quote