Talk About Marriage - View Single Post - No longer physically attracted to husband at all:(
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 12:20 PM   #41 (permalink)
Hopefull363

Default Re: No longer physically attracted to husband at all:(

This is my first post here although I've been lurking here for a while. Your post hit close to home. My husband and I have been married 14 years and have two children. We had a strong love for each other in the beginning and a great sex life. We started our own business and had that business until recently. Now we're a financial mess. Over the years being in business together the verbal abuse started from BOTH sides. This went on until recently. The show of emotion and affection stopped about 8years ago from him. When that stopped the physical side of our marriage suffered until that all but stopped. During that time I didn't feel like having sex since my emotional needs were not being met. I even told him why and nothing was done. A couple of months ago some things were said to me by my husband that opened my eyes. That's when I found this site by googling. No affairs on either end EA or PA thank god. I realized that we have to get sex back and I had to work on my problems within myself. I realized when I made a list of things I liked about my husband and things I disliked that I wanted to keep him. I went back into sex whole heartedly. I had to make the first move in our marriage or it was over. I swallowed my pride and did it. I realized pride does not belong in a marriage and it gets in the way. We are now working on the emotional side and it is coming along wonderfully. Sex is awesome and I initiate most of it. Poor guy can't walk in the door without me jumping him. About 3-4 times a week for the past months. Men need the physical connection to emotionally connect and women need the emotional connection to physically connect. If you want your marriage to work have sex more and try to enjoy it. Put your resentments away. Deal with them once you connect again so they can be dealt with properly. I know my post is long but I hope it helps. To everyone that will be upset about my lack of paragraphs "Sorry". I had to get the ramblings out without losing my train of thought thinking about paragraphs.
Hopefull363 is offline   Reply With Quote