Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

positions :)

7K views 35 replies 17 participants last post by  humpty dumpty 
#1 · (Edited)
Ive looked on the internet to no avail ...is there a good book i can buy for great sexual postions durring pregnacy ? :smthumbup:

surly someone must have written a least one ?

or have you got any ?

#7 ·
The 2 best positions for us when wife was prego...

Doggie

Laying side by side, her on back, me on side. Her leg closest to me over top of my hips, and I straddle her other leg with both of mine and use it as "leverage". Not only am I laying on my side, but I'm also almost perpendicular to her instead of parallel.

#9 ·
to sensitive right now Martino...

with my third child my wife's 34C breasts went to a 34F... :smnotworthy:

The sensitivity will come and go, my wife enjoyed it and nursed each child for a year which is great becuase they ahve been very healthy children so far.

But also wife laying on back edge of bed, hubby standing up wifes legs on hubby's shoulders...that worked as well

#12 ·
Has been 15 years since prego and long term memory loss :confused:beginning to set in. :(

What was this last kid's name again...;) :D

Through my elder-fog :confused: :rolleyes: I faintly remember being on my elbows and knees frequently, and straddled on top, or bent over dresser in last two trimesters. :D:D:D

Oh, and LOTS of laying on my back getting, uh, munched. Lots of munchies....:eek::p:D

Man, I have to stop thinking about these images....:p it is getting warm in here....:rofl:

#21 ·
Once my belly got in the way, I usually preferred to be on top, because I had more control and better balance. We also enjoyed the spooning position, since the belly was out of the way and there was not a lot of pressure on my body if I was particularly tired or sore that day. From behind in the shower was good too, but make sure you don't slip and fall! Reverse cowgirl was a good one too...LOL...I actually miss pregnant sex....

#22 ·
my favorite position while pregnant was Spooning... we each lay on our sides my back to him.. and he enters from behind.. its also one of my favorites while not preggo lol.. allows you to both be really close to each other so not missing out on touching or kissing each other like some of the other positions mentioned.

Congrats to you by the way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.