Talk About Marriage - View Single Post - medication
Thread: medication
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 01:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
ninnie

Default medication

Has anybody else been prescribed meds to deal with the depression and anxiety from finding out about their spouses cheating? My "D_Day" drug out for over a month and I thought I was going to go crazy! Knowing there is more to the story but him swearing thats all, just to break down and tell me a little more later. I still don't think I know everything but thats okay because I really don't think, mentally, I can take anymore. My Dr doubled my blood pressure meds to 100 mg, put me on Prozac and KlonoPIN. But I am so freaking depressed. I have no interest in doing anything, no energy. I feel emotionless. No tears, no angry, nothing. I can not think of the last time I had what I consider a "good day". Just kinda going thru the motions of life. I know my husband is tired of me being like this but he doesn't know what to do either. I also am recovering from surgery from 22nd of March so I was on Loratab for awhile too. Healing up nicely, just no pulling, pushing, swatting, lifting and of course sex for another 3 weeks. Is it me or the meds? Anybody else been thru this? I so want my life to get back to normal. Tired of feeling like a slug. The reason my husband said he was attracted to one of his "lady friends" was because she was so upbeat and had such a positive attitude. The only thing I am positive about is going back to bed and sleeping this day thru.
ninnie is offline   Reply With Quote