| | Re: I Cheated, Distant H forever??
Well it sounds to me, like you are expecting him to put as much effort into rebuilding the relationship as you should.
And because he is putting 90% of his effort into his work, the other 10% into his relationship, you feel like you are being neglected.
Well, who's fault is that?
You were the one who broke the back of the relationship. He didn't do it any favors by working so much, but you were the one that broke the back.
It honestly sounds to me, like he is just staying with you to avoid having to deal with the expenses of divorce. It is probably cheaper for him. From how you describe the relationship, it sounds like he sees you more as a room mate, and wants to keep it that way, than anything else.
Anyway, that is just my opinion