Talk About Marriage - View Single Post - Scared and need advice
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 04:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Scaredhusband1

Unhappy Scared and need advice

My wife and I have been married for ten years on June 1. We have been having a rough time the past few weeks and now I think she is out cheating on me. I know she has been texting with a couple guys she knows and she has never lied to me about it. She told me last night she is going out with her friend that we will call Shelley. I thought something was up so I logged into our account for our cell phones and found the number she has been texting telling me it is Shelley. I logged into her facebook and looked at Shelley's infor and the number wasn't her so I looked at the guy's and it was his. She said she texted Shelley right befor she left to see where they were going but the only number texted today is the guys. I don't know what I am going to do if she is having an affair. I want to call her just to see where she is but I know that would make her mad. Please someone help me figure out how to get through this. We have a 15 year old daughter that I dont' want to go through what I did as a child with divorced parents but can a marriage last after someone stepping out and having sex with someone else.
Scaredhusband1 is offline   Reply With Quote