Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Reply accepting their offer

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.

Being propositioned by a married person

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  CLucas976 
#1 ·
Poll: if a married person contacts you on an online dating site, soliciting sex because they are unsatisfied with what they got at home, do you a) ignore them or b) reply to them criticizing their behavior.

Or maybe to round out the list, c) reply to them accepting their offer to be their affair partner.

(if anyone answers C you are not my friend)

#4 ·
827Aug, true, but as I recently was contacted by someone looking for this at my dating website - she was upfront about being married saying she wanted discretion and how lousy her H was, in other words trying to keep it secret from him instead of either just leaving him or at the very least being honest about her confidential one sided open marriage.

#7 ·
Funny thing about husbands and wives. They can and do get back together. Whether in love or anger, most reveal their secrets to their mates. I don't say or do anything to a married person that I wouldn't want their husband or wife to know about. She might look like an interesting sexual diversion to me but to her large ex-con, psycho, ******* husband, she might look exactly like a motive for homicide.

#8 ·
chicken.

j/k of course but I know what you are saying, no matter what like everything at some point you have to think it through from a personal safety perspective haha. Of course option C was just a test to see who on here has no morals.

#10 ·
I would most certainly at least throw a good verbal slaying their way.

Maybe not based my morals, or to make myself feel better, or to be a "do gooder" but just out of irritation at their assumption I'd be down for such a thing, and wasting my time reading their absurd request.

but that's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.