| | Re: I want my wife back but she is so hard on me
I really appreciate your advice.
I think you are right. There is nothing else to do.
I already lost her and she will not break up with the OM because of me.
The more time that passes the more crap I find out about her.
I do not have a choice but to let her go. I will do my best when I face her to smile and show her that all what she is doing is O.K.
About her childhood. According to her,
- She was a very good student.
- Her dad abandoned them one morning. He left her mom for another woman. He lived close by though, and he was checking on them. I found some old letters from her to her dad telling him how much she hates him. I do not know if she ever sent the letters. She stopped talking to him for many years. Now they talk though.
- Her mom struggled with money.
- She claims that she had a boyfriend in high school who abused her emotionally.
- She dated adults when she was under 18.
- She has a sister and two (half) brothers. I think they were good friends.
- She was in therapy for depression but not anymore.