| | Taking care of the harpies
Recently the missus and I had a talk about the 'harpies' that disrespect our marriage by hitting on me, even to my wife's face.
Instead of her acting out and embarrassing us, we've decided it's my job to deal with them. Now, I don't like embarrassing us either so I'm not going to jump over one silly fun-flirt or joke made by one of our female friends.
Wifey doesn't like my "play dumb" strategy because it doesn't seem to really work (which in truth it does, but it just time for them to get the eventual hint). She also doesn't like it when I fun-flirt back which is a challenge to stop (and in truth it confuses the ladies and doesn't help give them the 'hint'). To compromise, we've decided to use other 'strategies'...
1) I will no longer resist physically claiming her by physical gestures, i.e. show that I'm taken by her
2) She will no longer embarrass us by jumping out at whoever flirts or fun-flirts with me
3) She will make an effort to open her eyes and learn to trust that she's the only one for me, and to trust me as her husband
4) I will answer compliments from females with compliments for my wife to show my affection and admiration of her
5) She will no longer jump at me fun-flirting back as long as the attention is switched back to her as soon as possible, and that I use #4 to express my loyalty to my wife without hurting feelings
What you guys think?
It's funny how what we can accomplish when we're not fighting each other.