| | Re: Anger over wife's affair
Many that have posted on your thread are going through the same sh*t you are right now. Read some posts from CTS and Sara, It will enlighten you and make you realize you are not alone.
You have been given good advice by all. Print out what Morituri sent you and give it to your wife after you have spoken with her.
It is fine to vent on your wife and be angry but in the end it will not solve too much other than letting your wife know how pissed you are and raise your blood pressure.
However, what you need to do is set conditions on your wife if you are to remain in the marriage.
1. SHe tells you the entire truth with a written timeline.
2. She has no passwords on her cell, facebook or email and gives you access to her computer and cell phone.
3. She agrees to write a No Contact letter to posom.
4. She agrees to be an open book on what she is doing, when she is doing it and whom she is doing it with.
5. She agrees to get professional counselling, not just a MC but a independent counsellor to find out why she did this.
This is a start and I hope you talk goes well tonight.