28 years of marriage What ca i do? - Page 57 - Talk About Marriage
Considering Divorce or Separation If you're considering divorce or separation, this is the place to talk.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #841 of 843 (permalink) Old 09-20-2011, 12:44 AM Thread Starter
LVS's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: California
Posts: 683
Re: 28 years of marriage What ca i do?

Tomorrow is going to be a tough day. I know what i suppose to do especially after his voice message and i am still not wanting to do it
I know i should call the police or get a restraining order but something in me still refusing to do it unless i am pushed till the edges.

My friends I am an analytical person (I know sometimes we should not analyse so much we should just act) But i just need to do this analysis. Will you please help me to analyse my situation?!

In my mind lots of questions and hesitation. Why this hesitation is there when i know what is right to be done?

MY BOUNDARIES are invaded what am I waiting for???

What am I AFRAID OF????

Let's say i am pushed till the edges, would i care and would i still be worried about anything else? My answer is NO!!!! So why wouldn't I just do it now???????

Is it all about culture??? Or there is another reason?

I know if someone else is in my situation what i would advice them. I know if one of my beloved is hurt with this i won't wait to act?

But my beloved are hurt in indirect way in emotional way would calling the police or getting a restraining order hurt them more???

What are the negative sides of getting a restraining order?

Le Vieux Sage
LVS is offline  
Sponsored Links
post #842 of 843 (permalink) Old 09-20-2011, 03:16 AM
turnera's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 35,542
Re: 28 years of marriage What ca i do?

What does your therapist say?
turnera is online now  
post #843 of 843 (permalink) Old 09-21-2011, 11:29 AM Thread Starter
LVS's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: California
Posts: 683
Re: 28 years of marriage What ca i do?

turnera my therapist says as everyone say as i also believe, that i should do is to call the police and get restraining order

I have another thread and instead of post it back here if you don't mind to reply on my other thread

How can i just do it ?!!!

Le Vieux Sage
LVS is offline  
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on Talk About Marriage, you must first register. Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Important! Your username will be visible to the public next to anything you post and could show up in search engines like Google. If you are concerned about anonymity, PLEASE choose a username that will not be recognizable to anyone you know.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:


Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
22 years old marriage needs help caritas General Relationship Discussion 3 03-04-2014 02:26 PM
After almost 12 years of marriage and 3 years of fence sitting... gopherstatedad Going Through Divorce or Separation 2 07-15-2012 12:31 PM
Marriage counseling after 35 years of marriage southern wife The Social Spot 7 04-03-2012 09:03 AM
After 21 years of marriage, is it over for us? TexasBorn General Relationship Discussion 7 04-10-2010 07:43 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome