Re: My wifes betrayal
- Get test for the STD's
- Talk with a lawyer to know your rights
- Talk with an IC
- If you have a close friend or family member that you can talk about this with , go ahead call them , meet them , talk with them.
- if you have joint account , credit card or something take care of them. make sure she can't mess you financially.
- if you can leave work for a few days, do it. if not tell your boss about your situation. yes I know its embarrassing but trust me this way they can help you by lowering work hour or something.
- use VAR's every time you interact with your wife. she can't be trusted.
- if she ever threaten to harm herself or anything like that, inform her family.
- expose the affair to everyone (family , friends , ...) it helps a lot trust me. if they hear it from your wife, she would probably downplay the whole thing.
- you didn't said anything about children. if you have any, they have to know why you are divorcing.
whatever you do , just remember you didn't deserve this. there is no way you could be responsible for her screwed-up decisions. BELIEVE that YOU DESERVE BETTER THAN THIS. take care of yourself. Good Luck.
PS : I want to say to end your marriage at this point would be the best choice, but I'm sorry to say that I doubt you had any marriage.