Originally Posted by snowy13
I had a response from the OW's H this morning and he only answered one of my questions. So I replied with more detail and few more clarifying questions - he just responded again with a three word answer basically saying the same thing. Is it dumb that this is frustrating me - he won't respond to the information about his W constantly contacting my H. He stated twice how far along she is - well the time he gave me does not match up with when my H slept with her. Do I continue asking questions?
No. She needs to be out of your lives forever. She is lying and manipulating the situation.
1. She isn't pregnant and if she is, your husband isn't the father.
2. Abused women who are so afraid of their violent husbands don't go out and screw anything that moves. They all play that card in an effort to garner sympathy from a KISA.
3. A sonogram at 5 weeks doesn't happen. Hell most women don't even know they are pregnant at 5 weeks. It happens at the 4 month period. Multiple sonograms at this point doesn't happen. Multiple sonograms would happen towards the end of the pregnancy to make sure everything is okay and that is in the case of a high risk pregnancy.
4. The sex of the baby is IMPOSSIBLE to know at 5 weeks and sometimes it is difficult to surmise at 4 months if the fetus is in an odd position.
5. Of course she said it is a boy. Most men love the idea of playing "catch" with their sons. She knows this.
6. Many OW's after being tossed under the bus concoct the pregnancy lie. It's pretty textbook. She is hoping his guilt makes him leave you so she can have him.
7. He needs to stop talking to her and be a proper husband. His actions are allowing this $hitstorm to continue and furthers her manipulation of him. HIM, not YOU needs to block her on FB, cell phone, SMS, etc. HE needs to change it all. That will send a clear message to this hussy that she is no longer an innerloper in your marriage.
8. A songram picture can be faked, big time. Plenty available online and she can crop and insert her name, date, timestamp, etc. If she was in fact pregnant, she would have no problem having the doctor send the photo.
9. Of COURSE the "baby" has a heart problem. She needs him to believe this so he will stay in contact with her and not look like a jerk. She is playing in to this. Nevermind that you cannot know about organ problems at that stage. She wants him to feel sorry for her.
10. She is going to get more desperate. She wants him, badly. She will start to do other things to try and get him. Protect yourself legally with a restraining order.
11. Your husband has zero business contacting this psycho. None. She isn't his problem. He needs to have a lawyer send a no contact letter like yesterday.
12. Once she realizes that she is literally and metaphorically screwed, she will have a "miscarriage". Also textbook.
These women are a dime a dozen. The situation you have spelled out is the same I have read on countless forums. In the end it turns out they were never pregnant or the baby was not his.