Re: i feel guilty but..
Jesus! Your joking right???! I am going to be honest with you because you are certainly not being honest with yourself! I am going to try and do this without insulting you , calling you names etc etc etc which all are valid. But, you need some help.
1. The lack of sex, opportunity, distance, your husband being away etc are all ingredients for infidelity anyway! if you have a high sex drive and you do.
Couple that with your young, insecure about your own stability and you've become an easy target for any man/predator!
2. BUY A Vibrator or whatever it takes to get yourself off , to remove any emotional feelings of temptation!
3. Don't tell your husband right now! Don't do it! If you know his temperment, rage level? Don't do it! Its the last distraction he needs while defending our country! The will be a time to tell him but don't you dare try to get pregnant and then tell him!
4. This lowlife friend of yours is no real friend, yeah I know you think so because its all you got! but she is a complete loser that is more than likely jealous of what you have, I believe she HATES YOU! Just food for thought. Get a new friend, join facebook, do something but break your ties with her quickly or at least ignore her.
5. Prepare for the worldwind effect! He will find out! Eventually! your friend will tell him or it will come out and because of your actions and your a repeat! offender! it will come out soon. Maybe 1 month or 2 at best. People can't hold their secrets for long. Tell your husband before that happens.
6. STOP Feeling guilty about something you wanted to do and enjoyed just because you had a sexual craving. I don't know if it works the same for women, but once a males needs are satisfied, the urge dies down and the drive to comment fooling actions diminishes greatly to the point that you can control yourself again.
7. Please do not reply to this with some long extended bs to continue in your defrauding behavior , instead, just own it! take control of it, grow up! If you don't want to be married and just screw anything or anyone then do that , buy you cannot have that type of a relationship in MARRIAGE! without some pretty heavy consequences! Trust me, you don't want to increase the level of crap comming your way. Just STOP! already.
And one more thing, I just have to ask: you quoted, then it turned into a threesome between us" She (your so called girlfriend) is forefilling some sick sexual fantasy she has been wanting for a long time or she is just preying on your vulnerbility. What a piece of work! She is more dangerous to you and your husband than you think?! It the high Art of Sexual Manipulation! It can be a hard thing to resist! especially if this happened again, and I bet it has.
Yet consider this? Your AIDS! VD, etc , if they are this loose with you? why not others?? Whats next? an Orgy? PORN Video, its as if she has already primed you for it? Hell, she probably recorded you already.
Look, I have a good idea of who you are, your young, pretty, yes lonely, but you can always go back to Mom and Dad and say I screwed up! Recover yourself and your life and stop putting it in harms way! Relieve him of the countless stories his buddies are going to have to say about him. *If you get anything out of this, get this, I care! along with alot of other people who have read your post, but if you don't really care? Then whats the point.
You are a victim of a sexual predator and now you are considering joining them to unfortunately keep up the cycle to hurt another beautiful girl like yourself or seduce some poor military slug that won't see it comming. None of this ends well. IF YOU KEEP GOING.
*Keep me posted, I am curious of how the next few weeks unfold for you.***