major depression/crying bouts/breakdowns that come from little triggers
- Yep, I tried my hardest to not cry around DD so when I would shower I would just sit there in the tub and cry.
rapid weight loss/loss of appetite (some may overeat and gain weight)
- I lost 10 pds in a week, I barely ate anything.
lack of sleep/insomnia/nightmares (some may sleep too much and lose lack of desire to do anything)
- I slept the majority of the day.
possible bouts of nausea/diarrhea
- I had nausea I almost would have preferred the morning sickness I had when I was pregnant
waves of anxiety/panic attacks
- I didn't have it too bad
possible suicidal thoughts (if this happens immediately get medical help)
- no suicidal thoughts
lots of fantasizing of either violent events of your husband or OW or both or revenge tactics
- Usually in my dreams they got very violent!
lack of ability to concentrate or focus (be very careful while driving, I almost got into a big accident the day after dday)
- well I was asleep most of the day but when I did drive I had to actually make an effort to concentrate.
forgetting appointments or events
- I didn't have any appointments to forget :P
physical shaking is possible as well
- ^ This! Anytime we talk about the EA I start shaking and it's very noticeable.
immune system getting suppressed and picking up nasty cold or flu
- didn't get sick with the flu but I did feel physically sick to my stomach at random times. Posted via Mobile Device