90% of the time I want her to agree to reconcile so I can tell her no. The other 10% I actually want to reconcile.
Either way, I hope her life becomes hell thru the divorce and after, just for karma sake. My biggest fear is OM moves in my house, the kids love him, and they win the lottery and live happily ever after.
Best case, she realizes eventually he is not very good, end up having to sell the house, and she begs me to come back but I am already in love with someone else.
Why does so many people say not to date anyone right at first?
And to answer a previous posters question: OM's wife is about as attractive as my wife, maybe slightly more. OM though is ugly, bald and makes less money than me and looks much older than he is. He is also 7 years older than my wife and whiny and takes lots of medicine for depression and stuff.
I read your description of your "oh, so personal" POSOM. I note: he is not very attractive on the surface. He is not likely very attractive, deep down. As a married skunk, he cheated with a married women.
His insides are worms.
Your wife. the former love of your life, that wife with the formerly warm lips, nice smile, comforting arms, has left you. Her curvy hips and moist nether regions given to another man.
O-POSOM has something you don't. Something not evident. He is inferior to you, is less handsome than you, is less happy then you.
How is this possible?
Your wife wanted to be Master of her Destiny, She wanted 100% obedience and admiration from him. As a lesser man, he fit the role. His round smooth bald head, his soft round body fit and filled the round hole in her head. He that is low, makes her taller....in her cloud filled mind.
Oh, remember one thing for next time, with the next warm missus. An ugly man stole your wife. He made her feel important and wanted.
This biggest baddest man can be taken down by a patient talkative teddy bear. A teddy bear with the heart of a weasel.
The great Achilles was taken down by a narrow shouldered boy. A boy with a taut hard bow....and a sharp well-aimed arrow with a mushroom tip.