Another teacher sex story, it's like no one watches the news - Page 3 - Talk About Marriage
Coping with Infidelity Relationship recovery from the destructiveness of infidelity.

User Tag List

 101Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #31 of 80 (permalink) Old 02-26-2017, 12:24 PM
Member
 
VladDracul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Southeast USA
Posts: 1,005
Re: Another teacher sex story, it's like no one watches the news

Ok 2nt. I have a problem with him being called a "lucky bastard". He's not a bastard. I hear there's a petition circulated by the male students to bring the teacher back on campus.


If you don't embody controversy, what you say will become just another part of the media driven culture of stifling thought and debate about issues.
VladDracul is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 80 (permalink) Old 02-26-2017, 01:01 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 2,061
Re: Another teacher sex story, it's like no one watches the news

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ntnuf View Post
I don't see the correlation between you and your "girlfriend" having sex at daddy's pool when she is not your instructor, versus a teacher/student relationship where the teacher has been to university and likely taken courses in philosophy, higher mathematics, and English literature which is full of sexual analogy and suggestion.

The student in this case is likely a drug user who has an underdeveloped frontal lobe and amygdala based on that possible drug use and the level of education he is currently in.

These are huge differences in the educator and student. In this instance, I am leaving out the idea that she is supposed to be his educator, and as such trusted to teach him things he needs to know to get himself through life in as productive way as possible. I guess the experience of sex was meant to help him learn how to get a good woman who has a good education and tenured position with a company that pays her a healthy salary. That way, she can take care of him?

What argument can you possibly make that makes any sense?
My argument is that if the letter of the law is followed Denise is guilty of statutory rape even though I invited her to swim in my parents pool with the sole intention of having sex with her.What is in any way sensible about this?Now don't get me wrong,Denise was no innocent abroad,she was starting college that year and had broken up with her boyfriend a few weeks earlier.
And I did feel like a lucky bastard by the way.
Andy1001 is offline  
post #33 of 80 (permalink) Old 02-26-2017, 01:19 PM
Member
 
2ntnuf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: PA
Posts: 13,989
Re: Another teacher sex story, it's like no one watches the news

Quote:
VladDracul
Re: Another teacher sex story, it's like no one watches the news

Ok 2nt. I have a problem with him being called a "lucky bastard". He's not a bastard. I hear there's a petition circulated by the male students to bring the teacher back on campus.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tech-novelist View Post
My position is that a 15 year old boy who gets to have sex with a 25 year old woman would end up with the nickname "Lucky Bastard".
The other way around, not so much.

That probably makes me a sexist pig, but I'm used to that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ntnuf View Post
That is the general problem. Isn't it?

Have fun with the thread.

Vlad, you need to take that up with tech. I neither called him, nor agreed with him being either, "lucky" or a "bastard".

In fact, I'm of the opposite opinion, as my response to him suggested that calling him that was "the general problem".

In other words, the issue is that folks think it is great that a boy gets to have sex with his teacher. Fantasies need to be kept fantasies. In the real world, that is illegal.

Oh, I do assume you posted that with tongue in cheek.

"I'm significant!! Screamed the dust speck." - Bill Watterson

"And this, too, shall pass away."
2ntnuf is offline  
post #34 of 80 (permalink) Old 02-26-2017, 01:21 PM
Forum Supporter
 
TX-SC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,661
Re: Another teacher sex story, it's like no one watches the news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy1001 View Post
My argument is that if the letter of the law is followed Denise is guilty of statutory rape even though I invited her to swim in my parents pool with the sole intention of having sex with her.What is in any way sensible about this?Now don't get me wrong,Denise was no innocent abroad,she was starting college that year and had broken up with her boyfriend a few weeks earlier.
And I did feel like a lucky bastard by the way.
Two totally different scenarios. I think, given the situation, that this woman should be prosecuted to the fullest extent given that she had a position of authority over these troubled teens and used alcohol as part of the process.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

"You are talking about the nonsensical ravings of a lunatic mind!" Victor Von Frankenstein
TX-SC is offline  
post #35 of 80 (permalink) Old 02-26-2017, 01:28 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 2,061
Re: Another teacher sex story, it's like no one watches the news

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX-SC View Post
Two totally different scenarios. I think, given the situation, that this woman should be prosecuted to the fullest extent given that she had a position of authority over these troubled teens and used alcohol as part of the process.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk
I agree with you one hundred percent.If the letter of the law is followed though,both women would be guilty of the same statutory rape crime.The teacher would be considered more guilty but if the law is followed to the letter my friend would be in the same boat.
Andy1001 is offline  
post #36 of 80 (permalink) Old 02-26-2017, 01:29 PM
Member
 
2ntnuf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: PA
Posts: 13,989
Re: Another teacher sex story, it's like no one watches the news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy1001 View Post
My argument is that if the letter of the law is followed Denise is guilty of statutory rape even though I invited her to swim in my parents pool with the sole intention of having sex with her.What is in any way sensible about this?Now don't get me wrong,Denise was no innocent abroad,she was starting college that year and had broken up with her boyfriend a few weeks earlier.
And I did feel like a lucky bastard by the way.
And again, I did not agree with either calling him "lucky" or "bastard", but posted that an attitude like that is the general problem.

Is she or are you?

Assuming you are correct, that Denise is guilty of statutory rape, what ever happened? Did your parents file charges? Why or why not?

Are you asking me what is in any way sensible about a law that says Denise statutorily raped you?

What does her boyfriend have to do with the rape? Was he there at the pool with you and Denise?

"I'm significant!! Screamed the dust speck." - Bill Watterson

"And this, too, shall pass away."
2ntnuf is offline  
post #37 of 80 (permalink) Old 02-26-2017, 01:33 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 2,061
Re: Another teacher sex story, it's like no one watches the news

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ntnuf View Post
And again, I did not agree with either calling him "lucky" or "bastard", but posted that an attitude like that is the general problem.

Is she or are you?

Assuming you are correct, that Denise is guilty of statutory rape, what ever happened? Did your parents file charges? Why or why not?

Are you asking me what is in any way sensible about a law that says Denise statutorily raped you?

What does her boyfriend have to do with the rape? Was he there at the pool with you and Denise?
Can you actually read an entire paragraph or do you just pick certain sentences to justify your opinions?
Andy1001 is offline  
post #38 of 80 (permalink) Old 02-26-2017, 01:35 PM
Member
 
2ntnuf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: PA
Posts: 13,989
Re: Another teacher sex story, it's like no one watches the news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy1001 View Post
I agree with you one hundred percent.If the letter of the law is followed though,both women would be guilty of the same statutory rape crime.The teacher would be considered more guilty but if the law is followed to the letter my friend would be in the same boat.
I asked, what did your parents do about this rape?

Denise should be in the same boat. She broke the law, just as did the teacher. I see very little difference in the guilt or innocence of the two.



Do you realize what you are asking? I don't really think you do. You are asking how we or I should judge her. That is what you are asking.

I am not judging her. I am telling you.

Both broke the law.

That's simple and it's over now.

There is nothing to discuss.

No one is either lucky or a bastard, or a lucky bastard. I do not agree with that one iota. Not one. It was rape in both cases. There is nothing funny, humorous or snarky about rape. There is not pat the good old boy on the back. I do not agree with that kind of action or attitude. That's final.

"I'm significant!! Screamed the dust speck." - Bill Watterson

"And this, too, shall pass away."
2ntnuf is offline  
post #39 of 80 (permalink) Old 02-26-2017, 01:38 PM
Member
 
2ntnuf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: PA
Posts: 13,989
Re: Another teacher sex story, it's like no one watches the news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy1001 View Post
Can you actually read an entire paragraph or do you just pick certain sentences to justify your opinions?
I can and do read an entire paragraph. Then, I pick and chose what I want to answer.

You know why, Andy?

Because...........wait for it...................IDGAF

"I'm significant!! Screamed the dust speck." - Bill Watterson

"And this, too, shall pass away."
2ntnuf is offline  
post #40 of 80 (permalink) Old 02-26-2017, 01:39 PM
Forum Supporter
 
TX-SC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,661
Re: Another teacher sex story, it's like no one watches the news

I won't go too far into this but I have been in a similar though not exact situation as the student in this story. Although at the time I was all for it, it did mess up my perceptions for quite a while. In my EXPERIENCE she deserves what she gets.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk


"You are talking about the nonsensical ravings of a lunatic mind!" Victor Von Frankenstein
TX-SC is offline  
post #41 of 80 (permalink) Old 02-26-2017, 01:43 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 2,061
Re: Another teacher sex story, it's like no one watches the news

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ntnuf View Post
I asked, what did your parents do about this rape?

Denise should be in the same boat. She broke the law, just as did the teacher. I see very little difference in the guilt or innocence of the two.



Do you realize what you are asking? I don't really think you do. You are asking how we or I should judge her. That is what you are asking.

I am not judging her. I am telling you.

Both broke the law.

That's simple and it's over now.

There is nothing to discuss.

No one is either lucky or a bastard, or a lucky bastard. I do not agree with that one iota. Not one. It was rape in both cases. There is nothing funny, humorous or snarky about rape. There is not pat the good old boy on the back. I do not agree with that kind of action or attitude. That's final.
YOU may consider it rape but I don't and frankly your opinion is meaningless to me because you don't know what you are talking about so you try and twist the narrative to suit yourself.I told you allready my parents knew nothing about Denise but again you ask me what they thought.To be honest I think you have more problems in your life than me willingly having sex with a willing partner.
Andy1001 is offline  
post #42 of 80 (permalink) Old 02-26-2017, 01:46 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 2,061
Re: Another teacher sex story, it's like no one watches the news

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ntnuf View Post
I can and do read an entire paragraph. Then, I pick and chose what I want to answer.

You know why, Andy?

Because...........wait for it...................IDGAF
That's what I love,an intelligent answer.You must be a real pleasure to be around.Not.
Andy1001 is offline  
post #43 of 80 (permalink) Old 02-26-2017, 01:53 PM
Member
 
2ntnuf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: PA
Posts: 13,989
Re: Another teacher sex story, it's like no one watches the news

Andy, you want an intelligent answer?

Read the law. Does it say that it was rape? .....................Well?


Yes?


Then it was. You are arguing no point at all. You can't stand the facts. You live in a dream world where you can make your own laws and choose which apply to you and which don't.

There's your intelligent answer. I've been alluding to that all along. I don't see how anyone can misunderstand or argue with that unless they are incapable of understanding simple thoughts.

"I'm significant!! Screamed the dust speck." - Bill Watterson

"And this, too, shall pass away."
2ntnuf is offline  
post #44 of 80 (permalink) Old 02-26-2017, 01:55 PM
Member
 
Blondilocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: SoCal
Posts: 3,699
Re: Another teacher sex story, it's like no one watches the news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy1001 View Post
I agree with you one hundred percent.If the letter of the law is followed though,both women would be guilty of the same statutory rape crime.The teacher would be considered more guilty but if the law is followed to the letter my friend would be in the same boat.
Not necessarily. It all depends on the state's statutory rape law. In New York, it would be doubtful that your friend could be charged because you were 15 and she was 17. If there had been 4 or more years difference in ages, then she may be able to be charged. It all depends on the age of the minor and the age of the partner at the time of the incident. Each state's law could differ.

This teacher's behavior was quite egregious with the age difference and the plying the child with alcohol. Does anyone want someone so stupid teaching their children?

Even if the boy does think he was one lucky bastard, she should have known better. She is a predator.
Blondilocks is offline  
post #45 of 80 (permalink) Old 02-26-2017, 03:50 PM
Member
 
GusPolinski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: TX, USA
Posts: 12,297
Re: Another teacher sex story, it's like no one watches the news

Quote:
Originally Posted by EleGirl View Post
In 2014 alone, there were 781 reported cases of teachers and other school employees accused or convicted of sexual relationships with students.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poste...=.81e05286a9a4
Damn it, Texas.

Virginia: "Why can't you kids leave well enough alone? Everything was fine until you started digging around."

Burt: "You sound like a Scooby Doo villain."
GusPolinski is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on Talk About Marriage, you must first register. Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Important! Your username will be visible to the public next to anything you post and could show up in search engines like Google. If you are concerned about anonymity, PLEASE choose a username that will not be recognizable to anyone you know.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Newlyweds - no sex life MardyPardy Sex in Marriage 19 11-05-2016 03:33 PM
How to stop wanting sex fneghuang Sex in Marriage 63 11-02-2016 04:52 PM
at a loss husband will not have sex with me lostandhelpless Sex in Marriage 328 08-03-2016 07:33 AM
Not A Good Wife Wishes Coping with Infidelity 1001 03-27-2016 12:26 PM
What to do? Ray83 Sex in Marriage 32 12-31-2015 09:44 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome