I was too hot to be faithful - Page 3 - Talk About Marriage
Coping with Infidelity Relationship recovery from the destructiveness of infidelity.

User Tag List

 144Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #31 of 68 (permalink) Old 03-22-2017, 04:47 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: UK
Posts: 1,786
Re: I was too hot to be faithful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evinrude58 View Post
I think if a person truly loves their spouse like they should, and has more than one brain cell, they won't be tempted just by a person's looks. I dated a woman that was extremely attractive once. She thought I was very handsome (I'm average at best). She was a good kisser. But absolutely terrible in bed for several reasons.
Why a man can be tempted by even a beautiful woman to actually be with them, I don't get.
When you're with your SO, they and you know what one another likes and dislikes. Sex should be off the charts with your SO.
How could it possibly be as good with a stranger, even if they are more physically attractive and even good at sex?
I just don't understand all this "temptation".
Agreed, I cant see why casual sex is popular. Far far better with someone you love and know about.

Diana7 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 68 (permalink) Old 03-22-2017, 04:56 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: UK
Posts: 1,786
Re: I was too hot to be faithful

Actually I read this yesterday in the paper as I am British, my first reaction was to laugh, then I looked at her and thought, well shes pretty average actually, nothing special, so she must be completely deluded. Then I thought well that's a new excuse for cheating I have never heard of before, then I thought, I suspect that the reason men apparently gave her so much attention was because of the way she acted around men rather than her looks. If a woman gives certain signals and is flirty and 'encouraging' then a certain type of man who is out for casual sex will be like bees round a honey pot.
Diana7 is offline  
post #33 of 68 (permalink) Old 03-22-2017, 04:58 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: UK
Posts: 1,786
Re: I was too hot to be faithful

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoChoice View Post
Title should read: Julia Stephenson on being too immature and stupid to be faithful | Daily Mail Online
add to that, completely deluded.
Diana7 is offline  
 
post #34 of 68 (permalink) Old 03-22-2017, 05:00 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: UK
Posts: 1,786
Re: I was too hot to be faithful

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX-SC View Post
I see women on a daily basis here in TX that are much prettier than she is/was. Beauty is not an excuse to cheat. Looking at her wedding picture, my wife was much prettier when we married in her 20s than thos woman was. Even now, at mid-40s, she's very pretty. But, her not cheating makes her infinately more ATTRACTIVE than this vain excuse for a woman.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk
Faithfulness and integrity are VERY attractive qualities.
Diana7 is offline  
post #35 of 68 (permalink) Old 03-22-2017, 06:51 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 358
Re: I was too hot to be faithful

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsHolland View Post
This quote gets thrown around on TAM but it is such BS and quite frankly very insulting to attractive women.
its an old song kind of clever.

its only insulting if it applies. otherwise its a joke.
chillymorn69 is offline  
post #36 of 68 (permalink) Old 03-22-2017, 08:28 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 1,873
Re: I was too hot to be faithful

She looks in the mirror and sees a 1000cc Harley with all the extras.
Everyone else sees a bike.
Andy1001 is offline  
post #37 of 68 (permalink) Old 03-22-2017, 08:34 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: ohio
Posts: 299
Re: I was too hot to be faithful

I think if there was SOME sort of remorse in her story it would dull the daggers a little but she seems to have no guilt and really comes off as bragging about it still even to the point of mentioning her husband isn't the hottest.
bremik is online now  
post #38 of 68 (permalink) Old 03-22-2017, 08:47 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: ohio
Posts: 299
Re: I was too hot to be faithful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana7 View Post
Most of us will be tempted at some point in our marriage.I know many normal average people who have had someone give them too much 'attention' at their workplace or similar, and yet have resisted and not acted on it. Its about moral values and integrity.
I agree to a point but even in your argument you post it as a random occurrence I am saying if its constant and things occur at the right point in a stressful relationship situation it can become a problem especially if its your relationship making you feel bad about yourself. Or as it appears in her case they develop an arrogance that makes them feel superior and therefore they are "beyond reproach"
bremik is online now  
post #39 of 68 (permalink) Old 03-22-2017, 08:52 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 2,517
Re: I was too hot to be faithful

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsHolland View Post
This quote gets thrown around on TAM but it is such BS and quite frankly very insulting to attractive women.


Brahahah that's a great response, but you missed the adjective "stunningly attractive" so I assume you weren't talking about yourself


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TheTruthHurts is offline  
post #40 of 68 (permalink) Old 03-22-2017, 08:56 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 2,517
Re: I was too hot to be faithful

Quote:
Originally Posted by bremik View Post
I agree to a point but even in your argument you post it as a random occurrence I am saying if its constant and things occur at the right point in a stressful relationship situation it can become a problem especially if its your relationship making you feel bad about yourself. Or as it appears in her case they develop an arrogance that makes them feel superior and therefore they are "beyond reproach"


I agree with @Diana7 though that she is likely fishing for attention by demonstrating her availability - clearly she's DTF if you drive a certain car. Can't say she's a beautiful victim here


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheTruthHurts is offline  
post #41 of 68 (permalink) Old 03-22-2017, 09:16 AM
Member
 
BetrayedDad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 3,051
Re: I was too hot to be faithful

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruthHurts View Post
https://www.snapchat.com/discover/Daily-Mail/8392137033

Julia Stephenson on being too beautiful to be faithful | Daily Mail Online


Or maybe too narcissistic?

Or maybe you're just shallow, selfish, and generally of poor character. But hey, it's not your fault!

Proof positive beauty fades... She's looking pretty sloppy and rough these days. I'd pass if this woman threw herself at me.

So idk what she's bragging about. I guess when the physical looks disappear, it takes a lot longer to wake up from the sloot mentality.

“When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.” - Maya Angelou
BetrayedDad is offline  
post #42 of 68 (permalink) Old 03-22-2017, 09:19 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 496
Re: I was too hot to be faithful

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX-SC View Post
I see women on a daily basis here in TX that are much prettier than she is/was. Beauty is not an excuse to cheat. Looking at her wedding picture, my wife was much prettier when we married in her 20s than thos woman was. Even now, at mid-40s, she's very pretty. But, her not cheating makes her infinately more ATTRACTIVE than this vain excuse for a woman.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk
Amen to that! I see drop dead gorgeous women every day here in East Texas that this woman couldn't hold a candle to, not only in the looks department, but in the character department as well.

I will also say that I was looking at some older pictures of my wife of 20+ years the other night, and I was thinking, "Dang, my wife was gorgeous and hot!" Then I looked over at her and was thinking she is still gorgeous and hot. Not only is she more beautiful than this woman ever was, she has never strayed. I can guarantee she's had opportunities, albeit never with me around.
Luvher4life is offline  
post #43 of 68 (permalink) Old 03-22-2017, 09:38 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: UK
Posts: 1,786
Re: I was too hot to be faithful

Quote:
Originally Posted by bremik View Post
I agree to a point but even in your argument you post it as a random occurrence I am saying if its constant and things occur at the right point in a stressful relationship situation it can become a problem especially if its your relationship making you feel bad about yourself. Or as it appears in her case they develop an arrogance that makes them feel superior and therefore they are "beyond reproach"
There are very few for whom there is a constant temptation unless they are mega rich sports stars for example. Remember that we are see beauty differently anyway. The famous men my daughters fancies are not attractive to me at all. I don't see this lady as particularly attractive in either of her pictures either but she has a massive ego.

Last edited by Diana7; 03-22-2017 at 06:18 PM.
Diana7 is offline  
post #44 of 68 (permalink) Old 03-22-2017, 02:38 PM
Forum Supporter
 
TX-SC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,617
Re: I was too hot to be faithful

Quote:
Originally Posted by bremik View Post
I agree to a point but even in your argument you post it as a random occurrence I am saying if its constant and things occur at the right point in a stressful relationship situation it can become a problem especially if its your relationship making you feel bad about yourself. Or as it appears in her case they develop an arrogance that makes them feel superior and therefore they are "beyond reproach"
There should never be "the right point" in a relationship where a person would choose to cheat. Yes, I agree that good looking people often are hit on. That in no way justifies actually cheating.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

"You are talking about the nonsensical ravings of a lunatic mind!" Victor Von Frankenstein
TX-SC is offline  
post #45 of 68 (permalink) Old 03-22-2017, 02:50 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 801
Re: I was too hot to be faithful

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruthHurts View Post
Brahahah that's a great response, but you missed the adjective "stunningly attractive" so I assume you weren't talking about yourself


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I think you missed the whole point.
MrsHolland is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on Talk About Marriage, you must first register. Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Important! Your username will be visible to the public next to anything you post and could show up in search engines like Google. If you are concerned about anonymity, PLEASE choose a username that will not be recognizable to anyone you know.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Desperately Seeking HOT Weather Meals/Recipes - HELP!!! Prodigal The Social Spot 25 06-19-2016 07:50 PM
Hot Flashes Nomorebeans The Ladies' Lounge 5 06-07-2016 12:26 PM
Hot Flash Havoc - WTF? norajane The Ladies' Lounge 7 04-30-2016 10:36 PM
Anyone else trying to get hot for summer? bravenewworld Life After Divorce 15 04-14-2016 01:48 PM
Some Hot Ladies I Would Like to Fondle bandit.45 The Social Spot 44 03-23-2016 07:28 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome