lingering questions in my mind - Page 8 - Talk About Marriage
Coping with Infidelity Relationship recovery from the destructiveness of infidelity.

User Tag List

 524Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #106 of 279 (permalink) Old 04-02-2017, 04:13 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,174
Re: lingering questions in my mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by sancheharri View Post
thanks, guys. yes, i get your points. right now, i'm confused. divorce is on the table, but i'm frozen. a lot of things going in my mind. badly need answers or rational opinions about her confusing statements. i need to have a sensible perspective as to what really happened and the truth.

if she can't give out the whole picture of her affair, at the very least, i'm willing to settle for reasonable opinions, or alternative answers to some of these questions above. i'm really confused with what she is saying. her statements seem to be completely opposite to other words that came out of her.

she says she wants to work it out, but i can't seem to move on without answers to these questions in my mind.
She banged another bloke, had her fun, did all sorts with him, you get to ask why she repeatedly kept banging him, basically cleaning up the mess, then if you're lucky sit in front of a tv together while you ask yourself "lingering questions"..

BobSimmons is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #107 of 279 (permalink) Old 04-02-2017, 06:14 PM
Member
 
stixx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 261
Re: lingering questions in my mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by 225985 View Post
Of course you love your son and he will always be yours. But you owe it to him to confirm his biological parentage for his future health care. Normally a doctor will ask you about your parents' health in determining your risk for certain diseases.

You need to do this. For your son's protection.
This is a ridiculous reason to DNA his child.

So what if he's at "greater risk" for getting a particular disease. Is he supposed to do things differently if there's a 1/100 chance of getting Huntingtons disease or Tay Sach's disease because it's a genetic disease with a small but not insignificant inheritance rate?

What about all the adopted kids where they know nothing about the parents?

You think even if they DNA the kid and find out he isn't the father he'll have any luck in a) determining who the real father is and b) even if he does the father will cooperate in any way and give him the family history of diseases?

Please. This is just nonsense saying to DNA the kid for his own "protection".

As far as the Op goes- it's not your "fault" she had an affair but yes you are partially responsible for the problems in the marriage that led up to it, if you ignored the signs that she was being neglected and her needs weren't being met.

As far as how you're handling it now, looking for answers you'll never get, and even if you did you wouldn't know if they were true, you're handling the situation extremely poorly. Once you find yourself asking your cheating wife if she ever loved the guy who was banging her, you have already lost.

She may have cheated because she simply has no respect for you, and it appears she might have good reason. Your actions to date simply reek of desperation, and it's just pathetic and sad. Don't expect a positive response from her until and unless you man up. Even then, it's questionable but at least you might have a chance to stay with this remorseless cheater who blames you for everything.
stixx is offline  
post #108 of 279 (permalink) Old 04-02-2017, 08:00 PM
Member
 
eric1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 979
Re: lingering questions in my mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by sancheharri View Post
guys, i hope you'll have to patience to engage me here even though i sound just ranting like a headless chicken. i have nobody to talk to, yet, so i'm here asking and pouring out my anguish. i'm not ready to involve other people in this mess. i want to tell my family and hers about this, soon. i want to untangle my mind first before going on the offensive.



i find it strange finding some comfort with complete strangers. i guess the anonimity in these forums helps to alleviate the embarassment.



i'm taking in all your suggestions, especially the DNA test. i'm starting to feel sorry for the kid. it's heartbreaking...but i agree, it has to be done.



i recall now that i told her i'm calling the hotel management to report this behaviour, but she only said she doesn't care because she doesn't care about him at all. strange, because when i challenged her to apologize to his wife - she made the excuse of not wanting the guy to think that he still matters to us years after the affair ended. i'm guessing she wants to appear to be tough or "cool" to him about their affair...that she already has forgotten about him.



yes, i suspect there are other transgressions i don't know yet. but i don't know where to look for evidence. she has most probably erased all other traces, if there are other cheating incidents.



i already told her to quit her job, but she refused. that's what her parents told her a long time ago - never quit her job(no matter what) so she can stand-up for herself and not rely on anybody else.



i observed she's acting "normal", i mean she's acting (pretending?) like nothing terrible happened. she's avoiding confrontations?



i'm sorry guys for my piecemeal story. memories come and go at this point. a lot of things has happened. a lot of arguments, shouting, etc. my brain is just like a warzone right now.



guys - IS MY WIFE A HOPELESS CASE?... can this marriage be redeemed?



i'm aware now that i have become a "fall-back guy" because the affair didn't work-out. her affair was a lot more serious and has deeper meaning for her than she wants me to believe. a lot of you say divorce now, but my biggest concern is about the kid. it's not that i'm findig excuses to stay, but why make the kid suffer for his parents' misdeeds?...he's innocent in all of this.


Having her write a complete timeline and then polygraph her on it is your next step. Don't tell her about the poly until you have the timeline in your hands.

She doesn't want to quit her job and you're letting her. She could look for a new job, but her job is more important to her than your happiness. Sorry for being blunt but it's what it is

----
eric1 is online now  
 
post #109 of 279 (permalink) Old 04-02-2017, 08:42 PM
Member
 
bandit.45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 17,472
Re: lingering questions in my mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by sancheharri View Post
smi11ie, can you kindly elaborate as to why you think it's purely physical and didn't involve too much emotions as she always insist? TIA.
WHO CARES?

Why do you care? What earthly difference does any of it make? Here Are the facts: She's a lying cheat who blames her affair on you and refuses to accept responsibility for her destructive choices. She's not sorry. Not one bit. And if she gets the chance to do it again she will.

You are confused because you want to be. All this shoegazing is pointless. Decide what you want! Do you want to be a neutered drone there to catch her every time she decides to go out and screw her marriage up for selfish reasons, or are you going to take back your self-respect and show the tramp the door?
bandit.45 is offline  
post #110 of 279 (permalink) Old 04-02-2017, 09:52 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 57
Re: lingering questions in my mind

keep it coming, guys. reading and contemplating on your replies somehow relieves the confusion in my mind. my own suspicions are being validated and i'm beginning to understand or have an idea about her affair. at the very least, i now have a rough picture of what truly happened. i beginning to feel it won't be long before i make my move.

btw, i hacked her email a while ago and i took a peek (i usually don't do this). and this is her exact message to her father -

"...dad, please help me on this one. you and mom know that i'm an independent person since i was a child. i don't involve others in resolving my problems as much i can. but i can't handle this anymore...i need your help. please talk to ***(me) man to man. please help me convince him to stay and work-out our marriage. i know a made a terrible mistake, and i'm truly sorry for what i've done to my husband, to myself, and my children. i know i've caused you much disappoinment, but i'm pleading with you to help me on this. i caused all of this, he's not to blame in anyway. my pride and selfishness caused my downfall, and i accept all the responsibility. i'm pleading to you, dad, please help me..."

it turns out she already told her family about our problem.

i am going to tell my family about this. i realized it's long overdue. i don't wanna involve others and cause them undue disappointment but they have to know.

i want to try that "180" tactic, but there is this worry in me that this might become another reason or excuse for her to fool around again. i'm still split between moving on without her or try to save and work it out.

there's a very strong urge in me to find out more about the affair. i want it to disappear. i can't stand the pain and mental torture. i don't understand it myself as to why i can't shake it off. well, i've read that "it's normal" for betrayed spouses (it's comforting somehow) to feel this way.

and there's this article i've read somewhere that suggests all these pain and mental torture is caused by our brain being "re-wired". re-wired in the sense that our brain have been wired and used to the "old truth" that our spouses are good people. then all of a sudden here comes a "new reality" that our spouses are different from what our brain used to know. our brain is now "re-booting or re-wiring" it's neurons to this new reality. and that is what's causing the pain. the author suggested to just ride it out, accept and absorb the pain as long as you can, and wait for your brain to adjust to this "new reality".

any comment to this approach? comments about her email to the in-laws?

Last edited by sancheharri; 04-02-2017 at 10:07 PM.
sancheharri is offline  
post #111 of 279 (permalink) Old 04-02-2017, 10:49 PM
Member
 
honcho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 2,696
Re: lingering questions in my mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by sancheharri View Post
keep it coming, guys. reading and contemplating on your replies somehow relieves the confusion in my mind. my own suspicions are being validated and i'm beginning to understand or have an idea about her affair. at the very least, i now have a rough picture of what truly happened. i beginning to feel it won't be long before i make my move.

btw, i hacked her email a while ago and i took a peek (i usually don't do this). and this is her exact message to her father -

"...dad, please help me on this one. you and mom know that i'm an independent person since i was a child. i don't involve others in resolving my problems as much i can. but i can't handle this anymore...i need your help. please talk to ***(me) man to man. please help me convince him to stay and work-out our marriage. i know a made a terrible mistake, and i'm truly sorry for what i've done to my husband, to myself, and my children. i know i've caused you much disappoinment, but i'm pleading with you to help me on this. i caused all of this, he's not to blame in anyway. my pride and selfishness caused my downfall, and i accept all the responsibility. i'm pleading to you, dad, please help me..."

it turns out she already told her family about our problem.

i am going to tell my family about this. i realized it's long overdue. i don't wanna involve others and cause them undue disappointment but they have to know.

i want to try that "180" tactic, but there is this worry in me that this might become another reason or excuse for her to fool around again. i'm still split between moving on without her or try to save and work it out.

there's a very strong urge in me to find out more about the affair. i want it to disappear. i can't stand the pain and mental torture. i don't understand it myself as to why i can't shake it off. well, i've read that "it's normal" for betrayed spouses (it's comforting somehow) to feel this way.

and there's this article i've read somewhere that suggests all these pain and mental torture is caused by our brain being "re-wired". re-wired in the sense that our brain have been wired and used to the "old truth" that our spouses are good people. then all of a sudden here comes a "new reality" that our spouses are different from what our brain used to know. our brain is now "re-booting or re-wiring" it's neurons to this new reality. and that is what's causing the pain. the author suggested to just ride it out, accept and absorb the pain as long as you can, and wait for your brain to adjust to this "new reality".

any comment to this approach? comments about her email to the in-laws?
You don't really have any idea what she told or didn't tell her family, she isn't being honest with you why would she be to her parents.

Until she is willing to work on saving the marriage the point is mute so what are you split about? The only this you have worked on is being dependent on her and allowing her to control this entire thing.

If you wanna wait and ride the pain train till your brain "rewires" itself go ahead or you can start taking control of your life and dealing with the pain and ending it much quicker.

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday
honcho is online now  
post #112 of 279 (permalink) Old 04-02-2017, 10:58 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 6,304
Re: lingering questions in my mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by stixx View Post
This is a ridiculous reason to DNA his child.

So what if he's at "greater risk" for getting a particular disease. Is he supposed to do things differently if there's a 1/100 chance of getting Huntingtons disease or Tay Sach's disease because it's a genetic disease with a small but not insignificant inheritance rate?

What about all the adopted kids where they know nothing about the parents?

You think even if they DNA the kid and find out he isn't the father he'll have any luck in a) determining who the real father is and b) even if he does the father will cooperate in any way and give him the family history of diseases?

Please. This is just nonsense saying to DNA the kid for his own "protection".

As far as the Op goes- it's not your "fault" she had an affair but yes you are partially responsible for the problems in the marriage that led up to it, if you ignored the signs that she was being neglected and her needs weren't being met.

As far as how you're handling it now, looking for answers you'll never get, and even if you did you wouldn't know if they were true, you're handling the situation extremely poorly. Once you find yourself asking your cheating wife if she ever loved the guy who was banging her, you have already lost.

She may have cheated because she simply has no respect for you, and it appears she might have good reason. Your actions to date simply reek of desperation, and it's just pathetic and sad. Don't expect a positive response from her until and unless you man up. Even then, it's questionable but at least you might have a chance to stay with this remorseless cheater who blames you for everything.


If you Browse the internet, you will know I'm right.
225985 is offline  
post #113 of 279 (permalink) Old 04-02-2017, 11:04 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 6,304
lingering questions in my mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by sancheharri View Post
keep it coming, guys. reading and contemplating on your replies somehow relieves the confusion in my mind. my own suspicions are being validated and i'm beginning to understand or have an idea about her affair. at the very least, i now have a rough picture of what truly happened. i beginning to feel it won't be long before i make my move.

btw, i hacked her email a while ago and i took a peek (i usually don't do this). and this is her exact message to her father -

"...dad, please help me on this one. you and mom know that i'm an independent person since i was a child. i don't involve others in resolving my problems as much i can. but i can't handle this anymore...i need your help. please talk to ***(me) man to man. please help me convince him to stay and work-out our marriage. i know a made a terrible mistake, and i'm truly sorry for what i've done to my husband, to myself, and my children. i know i've caused you much disappoinment, but i'm pleading with you to help me on this. i caused all of this, he's not to blame in anyway. my pride and selfishness caused my downfall, and i accept all the responsibility. i'm pleading to you, dad, please help me..."

it turns out she already told her family about our problem.

i am going to tell my family about this. i realized it's long overdue. i don't wanna involve others and cause them undue disappointment but they have to know.

i want to try that "180" tactic, but there is this worry in me that this might become another reason or excuse for her to fool around again. i'm still split between moving on without her or try to save and work it out.

there's a very strong urge in me to find out more about the affair. i want it to disappear. i can't stand the pain and mental torture. i don't understand it myself as to why i can't shake it off. well, i've read that "it's normal" for betrayed spouses (it's comforting somehow) to feel this way.

and there's this article i've read somewhere that suggests all these pain and mental torture is caused by our brain being "re-wired". re-wired in the sense that our brain have been wired and used to the "old truth" that our spouses are good people. then all of a sudden here comes a "new reality" that our spouses are different from what our brain used to know. our brain is now "re-booting or re-wiring" it's neurons to this new reality. and that is what's causing the pain. the author suggested to just ride it out, accept and absorb the pain as long as you can, and wait for your brain to adjust to this "new reality".

any comment to this approach? comments about her email to the in-laws?

Wow. Great email. I wish you had told us this earlier. And the other details rather than trickling the info in.

She seems remorseful. She made a mistake. You probably should help her forgive herself.

Last edited by 225985; 04-02-2017 at 11:22 PM.
225985 is offline  
post #114 of 279 (permalink) Old 04-02-2017, 11:27 PM
Moderator
 
farsidejunky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 8,028
Re: lingering questions in my mind

No lifeline yet. If she does not learn to swallow her pride now, it will continue to be a barrier.

"Wife, you can have your pride, or you can let it go and actually do the things necessary for us to reconcile. You cannot have both. Choosing not to decide is still choosing pride. Every hour of every day that goes by with you still choosing pride is killing my love for you, reducing the likelihood of our marriage being saved."

"Our ability to feel joy is directly related to how much pain we are willing to feel." - Mavash.

"The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for." - Bob Marley
farsidejunky is online now  
post #115 of 279 (permalink) Old 04-02-2017, 11:42 PM
Member
 
manfromlamancha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 2,430
Re: lingering questions in my mind

Sancheharri, you need to understand a few things that have been said by others and I am going to list for you:


Your wife is an "independent" person. Her profession allows her to exercise this independence in every way. She is the type of person that will fvck around, knowing she enjoys it thoroughly and can get away with it. She has almost certainly been doing this for some time and this is not her first rodeo (one of the reasons you do the DNA test on your kid).


She is completely remorseless when it comes to damage that she would inflict on you if you found out. When you did find out she is only sorry that she got caught, sorry that she might lose her marriage BUT not sorry that she did it and hurt you deeply (she has NO empathy whatsoever). This is not the type of person you sustain a loving relationship with let alone a marriage - and it doesn't matter how late in the marriage you discover this. The faster you get away from her the better. She is showing no remorse and even tries to put the blame on you (which is how she justifies it deep down no matter what she says to her parents or anybody else).


The staff at the hotel in France are probably having a good laugh about it. I am guessing the POSOM was younger than her ? Still if it is an American chain of hotels I would report it to the highest level and get the fvcker fired. I have taken complaints up the chain in the Hilton, Sheraton, Marriott etc and the results have been good (especially when I have had proof of their bad behaviour).


You are acting extremely weak and dependent and she is partially sure that nothing will come of this and she will get you to rug sweep it. However this is the first time she got caught (and you have proof) so she is enlisting her parents help to make sure. Since you have proof she is apologising to her parents prior to asking for their help - else she might have said "he is acting crazy, please help me".


She needs to have NC (personal time) with any men (tomboy, shmomboy). She needs to move away from this image she has of herself as an independent person who solves her own problems and therefore does what she wants - not if she wants to be in a marriage.


You seem to be afraid of separation and divorce. This is the first thing you need to overcome. You have to be more than ready to lose her and this despicable behaviour of hers.


As others have already said, she needs to be bending over backwards, crying snot nosed when she begs you to stay etc - NOT you agonising and crying and begging !?!?!?



Make a list of the things you need to do: get your evidence together, expose to all (including her job if she won't leave and since she earned more than you, you will not have to pay alimony), expose to the OMW - track the fvcker down and blow his wife up - might not matter if he is French or even North African (Algerian etc - many in France). Lawyer up and understand how to protect your self financially as well with respect to custody. Separate finances and do the 180 to help you heal (only communicate about the kid). Insist that she take a poly and set this up. Failure on any of these (changing her job, NC with other men, taking the poly, bending over backwards in actions to heal the marriage etc) should result in divorce with no looking backwards.

Wake up, stop your snivelling and get moving !


This is my quest, to follow that star
No matter how hopeless, no matter how far
To fight for the right, without question or pause
To be willing to march into Hell, for a Heavenly cause
manfromlamancha is offline  
post #116 of 279 (permalink) Old 04-02-2017, 11:43 PM
Member
 
Wolfman1968's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 548
Re: lingering questions in my mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by 225985 View Post
Wow. Great email. I wish you had told us this earlier. And the other details rather than trickling the info in.

She seems remorseful. She made a mistake. You probably should help her forgive herself.
NO!

She should help HIM forgive HER! That's where it starts.

She ISN'T remorseful if she wants forgiveness on HER TERMS, which is what she is doing.

She needs to show HONESTY, TRANSPARENCY and a CHANGE IN BEHAVIOR from her flirty ways. THEN maybe she would be remorseful.

The email quoted to me looks like someone who was caught doing something wrong, admits it, but still wants to worm out of the consequences. Not remorse.
Wolfman1968 is offline  
post #117 of 279 (permalink) Old 04-03-2017, 12:51 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 57
Re: lingering questions in my mind

apologies if i seem to be doing "trickle truths", memories come and go, i'm having a hard time recalling all events in it's exact order. i just read that email a few hours ago. i think it was sent weeks ago.

yeah, i have no idea if she told her parents the complete truth of her transgressions. i'm not counting much on her parents, i'm sure they will sympathize with their daughter. her mother also cheated on his father a long time ago. or i think they cheated on each other.

i agree on that point - she did not voluntarily confess, i saw the evidence years ago and only admitted about six months ago when i didn't stop badgering her about the evidence i found.

accepting all responsiblity for the affair in her email, and yet shouts and blames me for her affair??? i'm beginning to think she has a bipolar or some mental disorder?...

yes, i asked and admonished her if she isn't bothered by the fact that all the male staff are laughing at her whenever she went there because for sure that guy has bragged to everyone that he was banging a guest for free...she curtly replied "...no i wasn't bothered by it, and i'm not bothered now...i didn't care what he and they thought about me then, and i don't care now. they don't matter to me!..." yeah, this woman is really something!...

the guy is 5 years older but looks much younger than his age (according to her)...oh, yes, she considers that the guy "sacrificed so much to be with her" by risking his job sneaking to her room whenever he banged her. and that's one of the reasons she gave why she thinks the guy is true with his intentions for her and that he is really into her. (geez, really sorry for the trickles)

yes, yes, i want her to suffer the consequences. i also think she will not learn from all of this if she won't suffer the full consequence of her choices.
sancheharri is offline  
post #118 of 279 (permalink) Old 04-03-2017, 01:18 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 2,047
Re: lingering questions in my mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by sancheharri View Post
apologies if i seem to be doing "trickle truths", memories come and go, i'm having a hard time recalling all events in it's exact order. i just read that email a few hours ago. i think it was sent weeks ago.

yeah, i have no idea if she told her parents the complete truth of her transgressions. i'm not counting much on her parents, i'm sure they will sympathize with their daughter. her mother also cheated on his father a long time ago. or i think they cheated on each other.

i agree on that point - she did not voluntarily confess, i saw the evidence years ago and only admitted about six months ago when i didn't stop badgering her about the evidence i found.

accepting all responsiblity for the affair in her email, and yet shouts and blames me for her affair??? i'm beginning to think she has a bipolar or some mental disorder?...

yes, i asked and admonished her if she isn't bothered by the fact that all the male staff are laughing at her whenever she went there because for sure that guy has bragged to everyone that he was banging a guest for free...she curtly replied "...no i wasn't bothered by it, and i'm not bothered now...i didn't care what he and they thought about me then, and i don't care now. they don't matter to me!..." yeah, this woman is really something!...

the guy is 5 years older but looks much younger than his age (according to her)...oh, yes, she considers that the guy "sacrificed so much to be with her" by risking his job sneaking to her room whenever he banged her. and that's one of the reasons she gave why she thinks the guy is true with his intentions for her and that he is really into her. (geez, really sorry for the trickles)

yes, yes, i want her to suffer the consequences. i also think she will not learn from all of this if she won't suffer the full consequence of her choices.
In my former profession I traveled for months at a time,living in hotels and I met so many women like your wife.She is a serial cheat and I doubt if she can actually remember how many guys she has banged over the years.She can blame you,blame loneliness,blame job stress or whatever but please believe me this is not her first time on the rodeo.The biggest Tell is her refusal to give up her job and traveling.You are now fighting again and in her mind that is enough reason for her to seek out another man.
These women can separate home life from hotel life and they may never intend to divorce their husbands but hey,**** happens.
If she continues traveling then she will continue cheating it's that simple.
Andy1001 is offline  
post #119 of 279 (permalink) Old 04-03-2017, 10:20 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 27
Re: lingering questions in my mind

"1) she says she didn't have any feelings with the guy, they treated each other as buddies during the affair. that's why she was able to let it go easily. she even told the guy it was just sex. - BUT she said she cuddled to him after having sex for the first time, and she felt "they bonded" when they had sex."

"6) she says she didn't care what the guy felt for her or what he thought of her.- BUT she said she had sex for validation and to feel attractive and sexy."

"BUT she admitted that the guy didn't stay overnight or spent much time with her, didn't invite her for a decent date, didn't call or sent messages. just the usual "buddy" relationship."


It does not look like an emotional affair to me. As soon as the AP started talking about his marraige she dumped him. I think she was in it just for the sex, however, the sex was dissappointing so she got fed up.

I would guess she has done this before. It was all too easy for her to not get emotionally invested. If it were her first affair I would have thought she would have more feelings for him.

I was silly to make assumptions about your sexlife. If she is a serial cheater (which is my suspicion) then she seems quite happy keeping you on the side. If you want to reconcile this is definitely in your favour. How do you feel about an open relationship? It would be great if you could have a frank, rip the band aid off, conversation with her.

Last edited by smi11ie; 04-03-2017 at 10:46 AM.
smi11ie is offline  
post #120 of 279 (permalink) Old 04-03-2017, 10:35 AM
Forum Supporter
 
Emerging Buddhist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: World-wide
Posts: 1,451
Re: lingering questions in my mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by sancheharri View Post
\yeah, when she shouted that to me, it really hurt. she got me on that one i almost punched her mouth! i just walked-out to cool-off because it's embarassing to our two grown-up sons - their parents spilling their guts for everybody to hear.
For everybody's sake you had better dial-down these reactions way before this...

नमस्ते 🙏
Emerging Buddhist is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on Talk About Marriage, you must first register. Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Important! Your username will be visible to the public next to anything you post and could show up in search engines like Google. If you are concerned about anonymity, PLEASE choose a username that will not be recognizable to anyone you know.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What's in your mind? Kitty08 The Social Spot 2239 03-19-2017 06:01 PM
Made a decision in my mind...........WAW in four years if nothing changes LilMissSunshine General Relationship Discussion 70 01-08-2017 09:19 AM
Only 1 Mind Movie remains: sex in public places MAJDEATH Coping with Infidelity 116 08-03-2016 01:52 PM
Going nowhere fast - starting to lose my mind! (And everything else..) thoughtfulechidna Considering Divorce or Separation 13 01-25-2016 01:28 PM
He says he is losing his mind... lewislane General Relationship Discussion 22 01-09-2016 03:43 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome