Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Central Texas/Brazos Valley
Re: Both Messed Up - Spouse won't try...
Food for thought:
(1) Cannabis, just like Marlboro's, is definitely addictive! It's a proven fact!
(2) She has relegated you to well beyond "Plan B" status, with likely the pot and her new "Stage Door Johnny" now vying for her "Plan A!"
(3) There's not a family court judge in the land that is going to remand to her, even joint custody of a 9-year-old child in the chosen lifestyle that she has fully and so willingly embraced! In reality, she'll be extremely fortunate to walk out of there with "timed" supervised visitation, meaning monthly for usually no more than an hour, at a courthouse setting! In order to even attain that, at an absolute minimum, she'll have to sign with the court "to swear off pot" and to willingly submit for weekly blood testing that she would have to pay for; and whose results would be reportable to the court! Any violation, and visitation disappears for good!
(4) The residuals of pot stays well within the body for a much longer time than she'd ever anticipate or would like to admit, and is easily found to be traceable in even the simplest of blood testing!
(5) Move on to a far better life for you and your child! You can start by consulting, then employing a good "piranha" family attorney in helping you to extricate yourself, as well as your child, from this sordid, most unsavory situation! You most assuredly deserve a far better "hand of cards" out of life!
"To love another person is to see the face of God!" - Jean Valjean from Les Miserables
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Last edited by arbitrator; 04-12-2017 at 05:22 AM.