I don't know why I did that
Yes you do. BECAUSE
That truly is the answer boiled down to it's most simple and pure form.
But you better have better answer than that because
that answer won't fly with your BS.
OM is "Other Man', right? He wouldn't do that would he? He knew that I'm married. It came up in conversation....He asked me about it and asked and said the right things for me to say something negative about my husband.
Wow, that is telling. So he smooth talks you for a few minutes and you choose
to say something negative about your BS. Wow.
I was wearing my wedding rings, which makes me feel worse that I was wearing them when I was with another man. They came off at same point because I wasn't wearing them when I woke up,
So let me get this straight:
1) BS is out of the country - no way possible to interfere
2) You go out on a GNO cause you're lonely
3) When this guy presented himself, you go hunting for him.
4) You stay after all your friends leave to see if he is interested in more
5) you take him to your house - you know the one you share with you BS
6) You have sex
7) Not only do you have sex, you have it in your marital bed
8) Let's be honest here - no protection- cause why stop for that inconvenience.
9) you at some point take off your rings cause now you're not a married woman having sex, you're a single woman having a ONS
There are a lot of deliberate choices being made
Sounds like there's a lot more issues in your marriage then you're letting on.
This feels almost like an exit affair that didn't go as expected (of course I can be way off but it is very much like what happened to a friend)