Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Central Texas/Brazos Valley
Re: Advice for mom with teenage daughter
The young man needs to know that while he is welcome, there are a few house rules that must be adhered to:
1. No more than 2 hour stints at your abode, keeping in mind that unless asked to stay over for meals, he is to leave at your appointed meal times, and at your bed time! If she goes out on dates with him execute a strict 11PM curfew!
2. All rooms in your house are off-limits except your living room and guest bath! And with the latter, only he can be in there alone! In regard to the living room, place a visible or a hidden camera in there and habitually monitor the thing!
3. No presence of cigs, drugs, pot, booze, or beer!
4. Your kitchen/dining area is strictly off limits to him! If he needs food/libations, he can pack them over!
5. He doesn't have a job, you say? Introduce him to the joys of lawn work, edging, pruning, scrubbing, painting, power-washing your sidewalks/driveways.
6. No bathing, washing, or sleepover privileges!
7. His Parents need to be brought over and duly informed of what's going on!
Posted via Mobile Device
"To love another person is to see the face of God!" - Jean Valjean from Les Miserables
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.