Well, in a nutshell...
* We've been together for about a year and half, married for the majority of that time.
* Everything in the beginning was the best! Lovey-dovey, sex all the time, always having fun...just like I've always imagined marriage would be.
* After about 6-7mo of living together we decided to sleep in separate rooms because we're both horrible snorers and I'm a very light sleeper. If we even try to sleep in the same bed, one of us ends up going in another room, most of the time it's me...and my hubby wakes up alone and hurt that I left...even though he knows I can't sleep well to begin with.
* Ever since then, the fun has stopped, the sex has stopped...it's just completely boring. I feel like it's my fault because I'm the one losing interest. Not him. It's like I completely could care less if I was married anymore. I love him, but it's not that newlywed love anymore. Sometimes the attraction will magically come back, but it's short lived and it's more gone than not. I feel awful that I don't feel the same anymore plus he doesn't deserve my bad attitude and general grumpiness that seems to come from no where. I really really do want things to be the way they used to, but have no idea how to get it back...(hence why I joined this site)
* At first we thought maybe it was hormonal because I do have fertility issues where I don't ovulate like I should, etc...so we tried meds. That didn't help my mood at all...just gave me zits! It's at the point now where I'm just annoyed by everything he does and says, my mood is awful when I'm around him and I don't know why. Nothing about him has changed since we were first together. Maybe I just need to go see a shrink or something.
I'm sorry for rambling, but once I started typing my fingers seemed to not stop. Any advice or input is greatly appreciated